Muscle Mentor

Benson: Here we go, baby. If he lets go of Muscle Man, I get to fire him.

Pops: Oh... my...

(Muscle Man and Rigby continue their power struggle with MM running around like crazy trying to get Rigby off his face. MM tries to get up but Rigby still grasps Muscle Man's shirt spins around insanely, eventually biting MM.)

Mordecai: Benson, You've gotta stop this! He's gonna kill him!

Benson: Hm... (he looks at his watch which says 4:59:06) He's still got a minute to go.

(Mordecai gets enraged that Benson only cares about wanting to fire Rigby and grabs him by the throat)

Benson:(struggling) LET ME GO, MORDECAI!!!

(Mordecai shoves Benson to the ground)

Mordecai: THIS IS NO TIME FOR AN EGO TRIP, MY FRIENDS' LIVES ARE AT STAKE. CALL OFF THE MENTORSHIP NOW!!!!

Benson: Fine. Muscle Man, Rigby, the mentorship is over, Rigby's not fired.

Muscle Man: Congrats, Rigby. You passed the mentorship program.

Rigby: (sigh)

Mordecai: Whoo!

Pops: (Does the "my hat is off to you" salute with his hat)

Mordecai: Dude, Good job.

Rigby: Thanks.

Benson: Rigby, I'm proud of you. Not only did you last the whole day without quitting, but you applied to what you learned from your mentor to keep your job. Welcome back.

(Rigby glares at benson)

Rigby: I heard what you were saying. YOU WERE GONNA LET ME DIE SO YOU'D HAVE A REASON TO FIRE ME. Not cool man. Not cool at all. But thanks anyway.

Next Chapter: Just Set Up The Chairs.