Busted Cart

Mordecai: Check the map to see how much further it is.

Rigby: (pulls out map) Where are we now?

Mordecai: Uh... (laughs upon seeing a road sign that reads "Now Entering Buttzland") Buttzland.

Rigby: Buttzland? (laughs) Dude, we're really close to the dealership! (points to spot on the map) It's like only two inches away.

Mordecai: Dude. look, dude. (From Mordecai's point of view, we see another road sign that reads, "JoySpot Arcade, next exit") You thinking what I'm thinking?

Mordecai and Rigby: Video game pit stop! WOOOAAHHH-- (Benson is almost woken up) (Quietly) Woooaahhh...

(They leave the exit and go to Joyspot Arcade and run to the doors)

Mordecai: All right, let's do this, But only for thirty minutes. Benson's job is on the line.

(Rigby thinks about it for a second, turning to look at Benson)

Rigby: Mordecai, wait.

Mordecai:(stops at entrance and turns to face Rigby) What, dude.

Rigby: I-I don't think we should go in there.

Mordecai:(confused) Why?

Rigby: I know we always do this back at the park, but we need to think about Benson for once.

Mordecai: Dude, I thought you wanted to play video games.

Rigby: I know, but I have a feeling we'll be in there more than 30 minutes, and miss the deadline. And if that happens, we, Benson included, are all gonna lose our jobs. Maybe we can go on the way back, if Benson is ok with it.

(Mordecai is surprised Rigby of all people made a mature decision for once)

Mordecai(thoughts): Usually I'm the one who has to talk Rigby out of slacking off, maybe he's maturing.

Mordecai: Wow, Rigby. You're right. Ok, let's go.

(Mordecai drives away from the arcade and drives according to the map)

The Next Day

Benson:(wakes up) Where are we.

Mordecai:(yawning) About 5 minutes from the dealership.

Benson: Wow, I'm surprised you two didn't manage to mess this up for once.

Mordecai: Thank Rigby for that, we were gonna take a pit stop, but he convinced me to keep driving to the dealership.

Rigby: Yeah man, can't have you getting fired and ending up with another Susan.

(They all laugh, and make it to the dealership in time)

Next Chapter: Muscle Mentor