Chapter 15~ Bully

The strange noise of constant shuffling slowly awoke me but I had zero energy to turn around to see what the source could be. Even if it was a ghost I honestly couldn't give a shit at this point, that's how tired I was. Sluggishly, I closed my eyes to try and fall back asleep, but that quickly became no use because as soon as I did that the noises got louder. I could now hear what sounded like my drawers being opened. I felt my gut drop and heart stop all at once as I laid there in absolute fear hoping that whatever it was causing the noises would fuck off. Okay yes I know I literally just said I wouldn't care if it was a ghost but scratch that, if it can physically open my drawers by itself then it sure as hell could do anything physical to me. I laid there overthinking every possible scenario of what could be the cause of all these noises, and non of them helped me relax.
I continue to pretend that I was still asleep, In hopes that this would somehow lessen the chance of being in danger.
I then hear what sounded like a male cough coming from the same direction as the other unknown noises. Immediately my instincts told me one of the twins or Wyatt were indeed in my room. Because of this overwhelming thought I rushed up from my bed to see who the hell was going through my drawers.

"River! What the hell are you doing going through my shit?" I slightly raised my voice in shock, causing him to jump in fear. I sat there confused out of my mind trying to think of any possible reason he would have the need to go through my own personal belongings. I watched as he slowly turned to me with the most apologetic look on his face, then slowly turned and stared in the direction of my bedroom door. Honestly just experiencing that freaky little moment made me think that River was possessed or something, until I decided to look over in the same direction he was looking and saw his brother standing at the entrance of my door way filming River with the most mischievous smile on his face.

"What the fuck are these boy's doing?" Is all I could think.
I watched in utter embarrassment as River pulled out one of my lingerie bra's from my drawer and clipped it over his head. Ryan's contagious laugh filled the room as he continued to record his twin humiliate the absolute shit out of himself.

"Um guy's excuse me, what the fuck?" I gave both of them a annoyed look. Ryan turned his phone camera toward me and River remained avoiding all eye contact with me, I could tell he wasn't purposely trying to do this.

"Sorry y/n, Wyatt and I dared him to wear one item of your clothing because this mother fucker won't tell us where he hid our tripod... So we're getting back at him by dearing him to do things we know he will hate to do" Ryan explained while panning his phone back in Rivers direction. I rolled my eyes and groaned in response to their rivalry.

"River give the tripod back... And while your at it, can you please give my bra back" I facepalmed myself in complete embarrassment.

"Fine... but you need to lay off the bullying Ryan" River quickly answered me then faced his brother and ordered him to stop bullying him.

"Fine, just tell us where the tripod is" Ryan demanded then stopped his recording. River let out a small defeated sigh before saying.

"On top of the fridge" he told bluntly. Ryan wasted no time before leaving my room to go retrieve his tripod back. I on the other hand was still stuck in the same embarrassed yet confused state. River kept his eyes peeled on the ground as he hastily returned my bra back to me. I quietly thanked him in return and watched as he rushed the hell out of my room.

"Well that was awkward" I thought to myself as I carefully placed my bra back in it's original drawer.
Well I'm up now, might as well get ready for the day.
I let out a relieving stretch before scavenging through my wardrobe to find an outfit to wear today.