Chapter 23~ Waverly Hills Sanatorium

Today was the day. The day I try to not get possessed in a fucking morgue. Gosh, I can't believe the boys seriously thought they could get away with not telling me where our next location was going to be. Assholes.
I continued on preparing for our trip to Waverly hills, internally praying that the boys didn't have any other secrets their keeping from me about this location.

After picking out my outfit and straightening my hair, I double checked I didn't forget anything before leaving my room and reuniting up with the boys in the living room

"We ready?" Ryan eagerly asked as he got up from the couch and shoved his phone into his pants pocket. Ryan's lifted up mood reminded me that he still has no idea about what happened last night after he left to drop Jaide back home. And honestly, I'm glad he doesn't because I'm just going to try my hardest to forget any of it ever happened.

"Yep" I said, trying to sound happy and cover up the fact that I was low-key worried about where we were about to be going. Now I don't get anxious about the places we go to very often, but where we're about to be investigating... I have heard ALOT about, so I already had a fair idea about the possibilities that could occur in that facility while we're there.

Instinctively, I followed behind the boys as we all left the house and went to situate ourselves and our bags into the car. As usual I sat in the back with Wyatt while River drove and his twin brother sat beside him in the passenger seat.

"Well I don't know about you fuckers, but I wanna listen to some music" I stated as I leaned over the cars glove box and reached over to turn the radio on. The boys laughter filled the car due to my determination. After successfully turning the radio on I sat back in my seat and let out a pleased smile.

"Here ya psycho, put some beats on" Ryan sarcastically commented while handing me his phone. I gave him a proud chuckle and accepted the offer. I already knew what I wanted to listen to, so with that I began putting on some $uicideBoy$ and just let Ryan's Spotify play through the album.

- Arriving at the Waverly hills sanatorium -

Unlike our night time drives, I actually stayed up for the entire trip to Waverly hills, but that could of also been because of my awareness on tonights upcoming event.

"What's up bitches?!" Ryan shouted out from his window to Josh and Seth who were both sitting on the bonnet of Josh's car, chatting amongst themselves. River smoothly parked the car beside the two boys and just sat there for a moment. He seemed as though he too was trying to mentally and physically prepare himself for tonight.
My attention on River broke as I started to hear Seth and Josh's loud celebratory chants about the fact that we were here now. Josh happily greeted Ryan at his window, while Seth on the other hand scared the shit out of me by loudly pressing his body against my window and waving vigorously at Wyatt and I in the back. Wyatt and I both kindly waved back at him, and I tried to pretend that I didn't just get the life scared out of me.
As Ryan was the first to step out of the car, the rest of us followed suite. After properly greeting with the two boys the twins then began to unpack all of our equipment and firstly head inside before filming our intro outside of the building. Wyatt and I of course offered to help carry some of the bags inside too.