Leia Old Friends

EXT. MAZ'S CASTLE RUINS - DAY

Post battle. Finn runs to Han:

FINN: He took her! Did you see that? He took her. She's gone!

HAN: (WALKS PAST) Yeah, yeah, I know...

And he and Chewie head off.

"He looks so devastated." Ahsoka comments sadly.

Anakin nods in agreement. "I would be too if my son turned out to be a Sith apprentice bent on conquering the galaxy," he remarks. A few Jedi give him a look and he stares back in confusion before realizing what they mean and sighs irritably.

"Oh come on, my son becomes a Jedi Master!" Anakin says in defense. Obi-Wan shakes his head in amusement.

EXT. MAZ'S CASTLE RUINS - DAY

Han moves toward a RESISTANCE TRANSPORT landing in the debris. BB-8 rolls up beside him, in wait for the transport. ON HAN'S FACE, knowing exactly what's about to happen. Finally, the transport door opens.

"I wonder who he's waiting for." Obi-Wan comments.

And standing there is LEIA. She sees Han and is stunned. A silent beat, husband and wife reunited for the first time in years. In the smoke and embers, no one says a word.

"I'm going to take a guess and say that's Leia Organa." Kit Fisto says.

Anakin stares at her in wonder, seeing so much of a resemblance of Padme in the woman, even if she is much older. Yoda hums in agreement.

"Agree I do. Leia, sister of Luke this must be." Yoda surmises. Anakin looks at him in surprise.

"Wait, Luke's sister? I have a daughter too?" he asks.

"Did you not read the opening text Anakin?" Obi-Wan asks in amusement. Anakin leans back in the seat in embarrassment, while Ahsoka smiles at his predicament.

Mace frowns in irritation. Not only did Skywalker break the Code and get married, but he also had two children as well! It was unacceptable.

Then C-3PO walks out from the transport, into the field:

C-3PO: Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, See-Threepio!

Anakin, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan gape at the screen in shock, not expecting him to be there!

"3PO is there too?" Anakin exclaims in disbelief.

"Senator Amidala's protocol droid?" Master Plo asks. Anakin nods distractedly.

"Yeah I built him!" he says.

"How does he even manage to survive all the stuff he's been through with his whiny attitude?"

C-3PO: You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm.

The three Jedi familiar with #PO let off a small laugh, and Yoda manages a smile too.

"That's definitely your droid Anakin." Obi-Wan says.

(sees Leia, INCREASINGLY AWKWARD) Look who it is! Did you see who-?

He pauses at the look Leia gives him, and turns to look between the two.

Anakin shakes his head in amusement.

C-3PO: Oh. Excuse me, Prin- uh, General. Sorry. Come along, BB-8. Quickly.

(BB-8 BEEPS)

C-3PO: Yes, I must get my proper arm reinstalled.

He hurries off. Finally, alone again.

HAN: You changed your hair.

LEIA: Same jacket.