Maz Kanata and the Jedi

EXT. LIGHTSPEED SPACE - DAY

RACING with the Falcon through the STRINGLIGHT of lightspeed.

INT. MILLENNIUM FALCON - DAY

CHAOS: INTERCUT between the COCKPIT where Han and Rey pilot, ALARMS SOUNDING, problems everywhere, and the LOUNGE where CHEWIE YELPS as Finn nervously works to BANDAGE HIS SHOULDER. SPARKS!

"Well this doesn't look good! How is that piece of junk still working?" Anakin exclaims.

"Anakin, you pride yourself on being a great pilot and a great mechanic I'm sure you could fix that." Obi-Wan tells him.

"Yeah, but they aren't me!" Anakin says, gesturing to the screen. Ahsoka rolls her eyes.

HAN: Electrical overload!

REY: I can fix that!

HAN: The coolant's leaking!

REY: Try transferring auxiliary power to the secondary tank-

HAN: - Secondary tank, I got it!

Anakin nods along with what they're saying. From what he's seen he's secretly impressed that they aren't too bad mechanics themselves, so he'd put them at an apprentice level to him if he were teach them more.

INT. LOUNGE:

CHEWIE HOWLS IN PAIN! Finn hangs in there, wraps a bandage on Chewie's shoulder: Chewie ROARS. BB-8 scurries off.

FINN: Chewie, come on! I need help with this giant hairy thing! Stop moving! Chewie!

INT. FALCON COCKPIT:

HAN: You hurt Chewie, you're gonna deal with me!

"Yeah, I highly doubt that Finn could even put a scratch on Chewie." Anakin says.

"Definitely not." Master Fisto agrees.

INT. LOUNGE:

As Finn struggles to bandage the Wookiee:

FINN: Hurt him?! He almost killed me six times!

(Chewie GRABS HIM by the collar, ROARS)

FINN: Which is fine.

Ahsoka shakes her head in amusement, while Yoda chuckles at the Wookiee.

INT. FALCON COCKPIT:

HAN: This hyperdrive blows there's gonna be pieces of us in three different systems.

"That doesn't sound very preferable." Obi-Wan says worriedly. Anakin nods. "No it wouldn't. I think that dumb compressor is what's causing this damage."

Han at the controls when all the alarms STOP. Rey, satisfied, sits in the co-pilot seat. Han is confused.

HAN: (CONT'D) What'd you do?

REY: I by-passed the compressor.

"There you go! Why would someone put that there in the first place? It's an embarrassment to their technical skills!" Anakin says, feeling irritated by the stupidity of this Unkar Plutt.

He looks at her. A little, appreciative laugh. Han exits, walking past BB-8. HAN Move, Ball.

INT. MILLENNIUM FALCON - LOUNGE AREA - DAY

Han kneels at Chewie, who lies awake but recovering. Han checks his friend's wound with care. Chewie MOAN-TALKS.

HAN: Nah, don't say that, you did great. Just rest.<

"Chewbacca seems like such an adorable person right now, it's so funny!" Ahsoka exclaims.

Han turns to Finn, who sits at the HOLOCHESS set, BB-8 beside him. This is awkward for Han, but dang, he means it: