The Force Awakens in Rey

INT. MAZ'S CASTLE - TABLE - DAY

Maz is putting together some FOOD as she says:

MAZ: A map to Skywalker himself? You're right back in the mess.

HAN: Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia.

"Leia Organa... has a nice ring to it," Anakin mutters, mostly recovered from the strange vision he had.

MAZ: Hmm. No. You've been running away from this fight for too long. Han, nyakee nago wadda. Go home!

HAN: Leia doesn't want to see me.

"A smuggler and an Organa in a relationship together?" Obi-Wan asks in surprise.

"Are you sure they're married Master?" Anakin asks. "Although I guess it does seem that way..."

Nobody notices the thoughtful frown that begins to creep on Yoda's face as he goes over crucial information from earlier...

FINN: Please, we came here for your help.

REY: What fight?<

MAZ: The only fight: against the dark side. Through the ages, I've seen evil take many forms. The Sith. The Empire. Today, it is the First Order. Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. We must face them. Fight them. All of us.

"How long have the Sith existed without us knowing?" Master Fisto asks.

"Apparently a very long time. Maz seems to understand their influence however, which is good. We need to learn more about them." Master Kenobi says.

"Ahh. Seen much, and heard much in her environment she may have. Attracts many visitors, her castle does." Yoda informs them.

FINN: There is no fight against the First Order! Not one we can win. Look around. There's no chance we haven't been recognized already. I bet you the First Order is on their way right

Finn stops, seeing Maz adjusting her goggles, scrutinizing him - her eyes get HUGE.

Ahsoka giggles a little bit while Yoda shakes his head in amusement at the sight.

"What the heck?" Anakin says, tilting his head in stunned yet amused disbelief.

FINN: (CONT'D) What's this? What are you doing?

Maz adjusts the goggles again. Her eyes get impossibly BIGGER. She grunts recognition. She hoists herself on the tabletop, knocking over food and plates, crawling towards Finn.

FINN: (CONT'D) Solo, what is she doing?

HAN I don't know, but it ain't good.

MAZ: If you live long enough you see the same eyes in different people. I'm looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run.

Everyone's eyes widen a little bit in understanding. No wonder he suddenly burst out like that. He was afraid of the First Order, of what they'd do to him.

FINN: (eyes on Maz) You don't know a thing about me. Where I'm from. What I've seen.

FINN: (CONT'D) You don't know the First Order like I do. They'll slaughter us. We all need to run.

"So fearful and impatient." Obi-Wan says with a shake of his head.

Rey is stunned. Maz, not so much. She crawls back to her chair. She points to some pirates in the corner.

MAZ: You see those two? They'll trade work for transportation to the Outer Rim. There, you can disappear.

"The Outer Rim? He better not go to a place like Tatooine or the Hutt territories." Anakin says with a shiver.