Chapter 5 'Dinner Time!'

~10:58pm in a Korean International Restaurant near the Han San River~

Kevin, Eli, Kiseop, Hoon, AJ and Soohyun made it to the restaurant with their disguises which them look awkward for them to wear. Which is not a disguises but in their words, its a disguises... >.>

Kevin had to wear his favourite skinny black jeans that has tears on the sides, black peace sign t-shirt that has white as a background colour.

Eli had an American style outfit, white snapback cap hat, grey singlet denim skinny jeans and black RayBan glasses.

Kiseop had his small hat that he took to South America, skinny blue jeans and purple tank t-shirt.

AJ just had his fake glasses with blue on them, black simple t-shirt, green aqua skinny jeans that UKISS wore for "Believe".

Hoon wanted to show off his muscles so he wore a black tank t-shirt with cream coloured dots, red skinny jeans and small glasses thats RayBan's with white on them.

Soohyun had his simple hat that look similar to Kiseop's hat but black and blue stripes, wore his clothes for "DoraDora" that has white t-shirt with another white-grey-cream t-shirt over, white gloves from "Tick Tack" (>.>), aqua skinny jeans also from "Believe".

Once the boys entered the restaurant, they settled in on the river side view of the restaurant. Kevin, Eli and AJ ordered, Taco and Greek Yiros' while Kiseop, Soohyun and Hoon ordered Steam Kimchi.

Their entree' food arrived and Dongho and Marissa showed up to the same restaurant but they sat away from the group.

"Look who has arrived?" Soohyun stared at Dongho and Marissa.

Marissa bowed, "Hello. Hope you guys enjoy your meals." She smile with her hands under Dongho's elbow.

"Yes we are, have a lovely dinner as well." Kiseop smiled.

Dongho stopped the short conversation, "Okay, me and Marissa should find a sit and order. See you guys later."

"Okay~" Hoon laughed.

Kevin just stared at Marissa while she was sitting down, "She looks like an angel that fell from the sky that's so beautiful." He admired.

"Snap out of it!" Eli clicked his fingers.

Marissa wore her favourite high-low dress that goes up to her knees with colourful paint splashes as the design, white pump-high heels, white purse and peach pink lip stick that she used with her hair in a curl up to her neck with new blonde strikes that she got in the afternoon with Dongho.

Dongho had his long hair cut off and had his hair back in "ALONE" era. Long hair with a small pony tail in the back of the hair, wore his denim jacket with grey tank t-shirt and a white singlet and his black jeans from "ALONE" as well. >.>

"What would you guys like to have?" A waiter came up to the couple.

Marissa bit her lips and thought, "Can I please have the 'Indonesian Chicken Noodles Soup' please and for cocktail, a large Mango Smoothie."

The waiter wrote the food/drinks that Marissa ordered, "1 Indonesian Chicken Noodles Soup and 1 Large Mango Smoothie."

Dongho nodded, "Can I also have the same thing. So its 2 for both of the food and drinks."

"Sure. Any desserts?" The waiter smiled.

Marissa looked at Dongho, "Ah~ Maybe later but not now."