Chapter 6 'Recording Studio! Part 1'

Chapter 6 'Recording Studio!'

~5:32am at Eli's house~

Kiseop, Soohyun, Kevin, Hoon and AJ arrived at Eli's house secretly so they can wake up Eli, Dongho and Marissa for their schedule to the Recording Studio. UKISS is realsing their 3rd album in March, so they only have 2 months to get ready for their comeback.

Marissa will be featuring in Kevin's solo song, 'My Reason'. Even tho its her first time singing for the group and as a K-POP Singer, NH Media wants Marissa to be a soloist and even a backup dancer or singer for UKISS if any member is sick or at their schedule. This is Marissa once-in-a-life chance opportunity to become a singer under NH Media and as a K-POP singer as her dream.

One thing is blocking her way to fame, her secret as a bitten victim. Her blood is slowly been taken over by the vampire blood, so anytime soon she will become a vampire that can bite, but she can't bit anyone if she does because she has something special about herself that she doesn't know about.

~5:39am in Eli's room~

Kevin and Soohyun went in to Eli's room and started to sing, 'It's the ace of spades or the only joker~' - UKISS - ALONE.

Eli woke up in annoyance, "Bloodly hell... it's only 5:42am in the morning!"

"Get up, we have a full schedule at the recording studio for our new album that's coming out in March and Marissa is coming along..." Soohyun play punched Eli.

"Wakie wake, Eli..." Kevin hugged Eli tightly.

"Ah! Alright... I'm awake, you guys are lucky that Marissa is here or I will punch you guys." Eli farted.

"Ew~ So immature Eli..." Soohyun sighed.

~5:46am, Dongho's room~

Kiseop and Hoon entered his room and played NEVERLAND full-blast on Kiseop's earphones, but no respond.

"WAKE UP!" Hoon moved Dongho.

No respond by Dongho, again.

Kiseop slapped him, "Hey, Dongho wake up, Recording Studio day with Marissa~"

No respond by the sleepy maknae, again.

"I give up!" Hoon left the room.

"His hopeless, I'm also gone~" Kiseop just left Dongho sleep on the bed in peace.

"Let's wake up Marissa, maybe she can wake him up..." AJ thought.

"Yeah that's good!" Hoon clicked his fingered.

Kevin sighed, "I don't know about that... She is violent when it comes to this when you guys need to wake her up..."

"Really?" Soohyun got pissed.

"I'm going then if you guys are scared." Kiseop left to wake up Marissa.

~6:01am in Marissa's room~

Kiseop turned the light on bright and played slapped Marissa, "Wake up, we need to go to our schedule to the recording studio now..."

Marissa got up slowly, "Seop Morning~ Do I have to go?"

"Yes you do, your having your de-but on our 3rd album. Your gonna sing with Kevin in his solo song okay." Kiseop explained.

"Really?" Marissa layed her head back on the pillow. "I don't wanna go~ I'm so tired..."