Chapter 12 'Memories of the Past!'

Marissa sighed, "If only Yuki was here, we could've explain more easier. But I guess not." She turned around and faced the group, "We need to leave now, it's dangerous to stay in the hospital now."

"What about you?" Eli hugged Marissa.

"I'm fine, I got discharged by a good friend."

-----------

~2 Days Later, at UKISS' Dorm~

"So who's this Yuki and Kaname?" Kiseop asked.

Marissa stopped and clenched her fist, "My lost twin sister is Yuki and my older brother is Kaname."

"Okay... Just asking." Kiseop backed off. "What's up with her?" Kiseop whispered to Kevin.

"Just let Marissa relax instead of having terrible memories of her past." He adviced.

Kiseop nodded, "But it's been 2 days already..." 

"So... please be quite if you wanna ask these type's of questions to Marissa." Kevin sighed, "Just ask Dongho-Shii."

"I'm off to my room." Marissa closed her door from behind. "So tired."

"Okay. We'll wake you up when lunch is ready." Eli yelled.

No answered was replied by Marissa.

"Wow... someone is sleepy." Hoon sang.

-Marissa's Room-

"No mum.... mum..." Marissa mumbled on her bed pushing her pillows and blanket off the bed to the floor. "Don't leave me mum.... MUM... MUM!"

She moved around the bed, "I will get my mum's revenge on you Rido. I will get you and make you die for ever in hell. And wish that you never come back to the living."

Marissa is seeing her past again and see what happened. 

"No.. mum don't, your gonna get yourself killed." She saw Juri with her and speaking.

"My lovely young daughter. I'm sorry that I'm doing this but I want you to be alive and strong with your twin sister in the future." She started to cry. "I have to erase your memories about you being a Vampire. You will live as a normal human."

"No.. what about mummy, daddy, Kaname and Yuki? I don't wanna be alone." Young Marissa protested.

Juri hugged her, "Everything will be fine my lovely daughter." She looked at Young Marissa, "You need to look after Yuki in the future because your gonna be big and strong just like mummy, daddy and Kaname."

"But I don't wanna be alone." She continued to protested.

"I love you Marissa. Look after Yuki." Juri began to use her powers to make Marissa a human.

"Mummy... whats happening... mummy..." Marissa began to be sleepy.

"I'm so sorry Marissa. I want you to be happy and alive." Juri hugged Marissa which she is a human now before leaving her on the floor alone. "I love you Marissa. No matter what happens, I still love you."

"Marissa?" Young Yuki asked. "Marissa!? Mummy, daddy... Kaname, look at Marissa." Yuki quickly ran to her parents and to Kaname.

"Yuki, your sister is gonna be fine... She's a human now. I want her to live happy and healthy." Juri smiled while crying.