Chapter 8 'Surprise! Part 3'

"Well I hate you!" Marissa shouted.

"Oh who's cares..." Dongho pointed the rude finger at Marissa.

Marissa started to be aggressive, "Ah~ That's it!"

"Marissa is that you?" A voice spoke while the door opened.

~Marissa's P.O.V~ 

Bryan!? I swear I hear Bryan's voice... Are you really in South Korea!? OMG! *gasph*

"Marissa" I see Bryan.

OMG! Bryan you're here! I miss you so much~ Now Kevin and Bryan are here, I should have a great time... If he (Dongho's) doesn't ruin the moments.

"Bryan, I really miss you and I'm so sorry that I didn't call when I arrived." I ran up to Bryan and hugged him really tightly, that we would never ever meet again... But now we see each other. ^^ *sigh*

"Are you okay? You look down..." Bryan placed his hand on my chin and made me stare at his lovely tall neck, brave hazel eye's and his brown hair in a mini mohawk and peach pink lips.

"Yeah!" I beamed with a lie.

"Hello, I'm Kevin Woo." Kevin walked up to me and Bryan.

Bryan had his hand out and shakes, "I'm Bryan Styles"

"Marissa said that you guys are 'close' best-friends..." Kevin let his hand go and gave Bryan a cold stare.

This is really scary. Dongho hates me, Kevin and Bryan finally met each other and I bet that they will have a fight for me... Eli and Kiseop, it's so obverse that they like me... They keep on staring at me in the studio and blushes when I hid in shyness and when I blush.

"Who is this guy." Dongho bumped into Bryan on purpose.

"What is you problem, mate?" Bryan pushed Dongho.

OH NO! This is not good! Not good at all~ I don't to see a fight again...

"Stop! I don't anyone to have fight!" I pushed Bryan and Dongho away from each other so they don't fight.

"Oi... No fighting." Eli helped me.

"Marissa and Kevin... It's your turn." I hear Han-Sul calling our names.

"Okay" I sighed.

"Eli, can you watch over Dongho, Kiseop." I said his name.

"Yeah~" He replied and walked up to the small group.

"Watch over Bryan while I'm recording." I spoke while grabbing Kevin's hand.

Kevin whispered to my ears, "Are you sure that Bryan doesn't like you~"

My head started to explode for no reason but I responded with a smile, "I hope so..."

OMG! I'm so nervous about this... I really can't see what's happening outside... I can see is Eli and Kiseop pushing Dongho and Bryan away from each other. I don't know why Bryan is in Korea instead of being with his girlfriend. Since I left him, he should've hanged with her more often instead of me because I'm not his. I'm his best-friend...

~After recording the song~

"GOOD JOB MARISSA!" Everyone clapped and shouted.

I just sighed, "Thanks... But I have to figure out, what I need to do with Bryan..."

"Are you okay about this?" Kevin hugged me.

I had small tears in my eyes and Kevin just wiped them, "Thanks... I don't know what to do about Dongie and Bryanie~"

"It's gonna be fine..." Kevin walked me out of the recording booth.

Kiseop and AJ ran up to me with a huge smile on their faces. Soohyun and Hoon sang a happy song for my first ever recording. Eli just kissed me... on the cheek and same with Kevin. Bryan came up to me and hugged in celebration mood and surprising KISSED ME ON THE LIPS...

I slapped Bryan, "Why did you kiss me? Jomea is going to mad at me, even tho she still hates me for no reason."

Bryan sighed and looked my eyes, "We broke up. I broke up with her because she doesn't like it when we hang out instead of her. To be honest, I wanted to come to Korea with you but Jomea kept saying, 'NO!' She even burn lots of photos of us when we met each other at the wave-pool in the city. She even said horrible things about you and I didn't like it when she always tease you. Your my best-friend." Bryan confessed to me.

I started to cry because that's what happened to me in America but a little bit different to mine and Kevin's life over there, "Kevin..."

Kevin got up from his sit and hugged me with embrace, "I heard you... This happened to you in America... We promised each other to not to talk about similar things that happened, but it wasn't any of us..." He smiled at me.

I started to stutter, "Bryan... Knew about this... He... Broke the promise..."

"What!?" Kevin spoke in my ear and hold his hands on my shoulders with a surprised face.

"We promised each other just like you and me." I nodded.

Kevin let go his hand and walked up to Bryan, "Idiot! You broke Marissa's promise... And you dumped your girlfriend because of that."

Bryan punched Kevin, "So. I just like Marissa instead of my girl-friend. I was meant to make her (Marissa) jealous, but the plan failed!"

Kevin got up and started to punch Bryan, "So you used Jomea."

"Yes."

I've had enough and I'm so stupid I got in the middle of the fight, "STOP!"

Bryan punched me with hatred which the punches is for Kevin and Kevin punched me for Bryan.

After 5 minutes my head felt like it died. No one noticed me in the middle until I hear AJ's voice, "STOP FIGHTING! You guys are hitting Marissa."

They continued to fight until I hear cracks in my body and blood on my arms and hands... This is a living hell for me.

I tried to yelled and this is my last chance and energy, "STOP IT! You're hurting me, KEVIN. BRYAN!"

I hear no more noises of punching and yelling... Looks like they stop.

"Marissa?!" I hear Bryan's voice.

Kevin got down and start to shake my body, "Marissa... Marissa...!?" I could hear Kevin's voice that's calling for me until I hear nothing.

~End of Marissa's P.O.V~