Chapter 10 'Can I Trust You?!'

"I don't know but we don't have to do this, do want their to be 'us'." Kevin smiled while holding Marissa's hand tight.

"I want 'us' but what happens if Bryan hates me being with you or just hates me after we kissed..." Marissa spoke in a negative way,

~Marissa's P.O.V~ 

Great. This is not good. Bryan saw me and Kevin kissing. He is gonna hate me al much just like Dongho. *sigh* I have a strange feeling that Kevin is hiding a huge secret and not telling me it. *sigh* He knows that I have Vampire blood in me...

"I know that your a Vampire but not fully yet." Kevin remembered from the dinner date with Dongho. Great.

"So you still remember..." I tried to change the subject.

"I need to tell you something... Can I really trust you with this secret?" Kevin asked me.

I nodded, "Of course."

"It's that... I..."

"Duck!" I ducked my head.

Crap! Small fire has lighting on my wall... But why this? Why would someone light a fire in the room? Kevin is here with me...

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked me.

I just nodded, "Yeah... I guess."

"That was an illusion." Kevin looked up at the wall with no mark of burnt.

"What, really... How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"Well... It's that... I have....powers and I'm also cursed but as a wolf." He spoke without looking at me. I can sense that he can't trust me or that he is scared that I might betray him, but I will never do that to him.

I laughed, "It's like the 'Twilight Saga' but with no Bella."

He chuckled, "Yeah.."

I kissed him sweetly, "It's okay, I'll keep your secret, a secret. Only if you do the same thing for me."

"Okay. But can I really trust you?"

"Yes. We've been cursed and we have keep this as a secret."

"It's 10:29pm now, you need to rest." Kevin kissed me sweetly on my forehead.

"But I don't want you to leave me here... all alone" I held his hand against my heart.

"I wish I can..." He let go... And left the room. 

~End of Marissa's P.O.V~

~Hospital Carpark~

Kevin is heading to his car until he saw Bryan and stopped. Kevin knows that his hiding something and it's not good. He can smell hatred in the air from Bryan when he used his werewolf powers but he remand in his human form.

"Kevin Woo... or I should say, Werewolf Kevin Woo." Bryan smirked.

Kevin clenched his fist, "What do you want Vampire boy?"

"Marissa"

"Marissa?" Kevin walked up to Bryan. "Why do you want her?" He asked.

"Because she's mine, Korean Boy." He pushed Kevin. "I can't believe that she still likes you and you let her kiss you."

Kevin started to punch Bryan, "Why not?" He stepped back, "I like her and she likes me back. It's just a simple love."

Bryan smirked, "What would you do if I bit her?"

"You bastard. I won't let you make her into a 'Level E Vampire' that well suck anyone's blood."

"Oh yes I can. That's why I came here, to make her a Level E Vampire instead of becoming a Pure Blood Princess."

Kevin stopped, "What she's a Princess? She never told me that!"

"That's because she doesn't even know or remember." Bryan turned himself in his Vampire form. "When she got bitten, she was chosen to be the Princess."

"YOU BASTARD!" Kevin's eyes started to turn Hazel Blue colour and his finger nails became long, this is his Werewolf-Human form. "I will never let you touch my best-friend!"

"You wanna bet?" Bryan clicked his fingers and then 3 more Vampires appeared out of no where.

Kevin grinned, "So you wanna play like that." Kevin also clicked his fingers, "I would like you Bryan to meet some of my friends that's also been cursed." Minho from SHINee and Ren from Nu'est are part Werewolf, just like Kevin.

Before there was a fight, someone was clapping and walked up to the same gang. "Good job. Looks like this is going to be more fun then planned. A fight is so perfect between Werewolves and Vampires." The grown tall man laughed.

"Who are you?" Ren asked.

"How rude of myself. My name is Rido Kuran. Marissa is actually my half-niece." Rido licked his left hand.

"Your Rido that bit Marissa aren't you?" Bryan laughed.

Rido grinned, "Yes I am. She has a sweet smell and taste of her lovely blood. She wasn't a born as a Pure-Blood Vampire. So I bit her and made her Pure-Blood... I got a lot of normal Vampire blood and mixed it with him and gave it to her as 18th Birthday." He explained.

"You bastard. Making an innocent person as a Vampire." Minho yelled.

"Just shut up Wolves." Bryan yelled.

Ren and Minho charged at the Vampire while Kevin starts to approach Rido, "Leave my friend alone Rido."

"She's my half-niece. Her step mother is/was my sister but she died when Marissa was young and her father died, she's an orphan."

"An orphan?" Kevin looked down, thinking then dodged Rido's attack on him.

"Good reflex you got there. Wolf Boy"

"Come on and fight me?" Kevin assisted Rido to fight him.

After 5 minutes on the fights, Soohyun's white car and Kiseop's blue BMW car arrived at the Hospital Carpark because they were worried about Kevin and Bryan not coming to the Practise Studio. When all members got out, they saw Bryan in his Vampire form and Kevin's Werewolf form not only that... they also can see Marissa looking at a distance, frustrated. 

 They were surprised to see this and Marissa in good health. Marissa had enough and started to walk up to Kevin and Rido.

"Ah, Marissa my favourite niece of all." Rido grinned.

"What do you want Uncle Rido?" She asked in a cold voice. 

 Kevin moved in front of her, "Get away, it's too dangerous for you Marissa."

"Kevin, you need to move out of the way." She used her powers to push Kevin out of the way.

----------

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Please forgive me. I have 1 week break from Term 1, I've been busy due to studies, work, school and my boyfriend...  I know this is a crappy chapter but I'm really sorry... I've been busy also writing my fanfic on AFF (AsianFanFic.com) ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/410986/a-forbidden-love-tale-smut-ukiss-you-kimjaeseop-ukissajandyou UKISS' AJ smut story... but also a fanfic of all members that cameos and other KPOP idols, as well. 

Rido Kuran is from Vampire Knight, I'm a fan of the series but I really don't know why I use his name in this story :3 Please forgive me!

Credits: goes to owners!