Chapter 18 'Dongho... is a Vampire!'

'The past is the past is the past

Jinan gieokeun ije geuman

It's the past

Orae shigandongan mae-il ahpeugiman haetdeon

The past is the past is the past

Neoreul itge han naldeulin geol

Everybody wins sometimes

Everybody knows you lose some~' Someday: UKISS

-------

"But Dongho..." Kiseop tried to speak.

"Boys, witness the true Shin Dongho! This is his darkest secret that he has.. " Rido smirked. "Oh wait..." He stopped and grinned, "He has more and so does Marissa."

"Shut up!" Dongho charged at Rido and jumped in the air to get balance with his Vampire powers and attack Rido.

Blood shared on the ground near the woods... Rido teleport the group and also Marissa to the closet wood that he can find.

"Come at me..." Dongho gestured.

Rido smirked, "Why should I Prince?"

"Prince?" Eli heard.

"What's the matter Prince Dongho?" Rido asked again.

Dongho didn't responded and paused on his position and clenched his fist, "You should be careful, when you speak." He warned.

"Or what?" Rido asked while laughing.

"Or this happens." Marissa got up and ran up to Rido's back and stabbed him on the back of his heart with a sharp stick that she found. "Die, Uncle Rido."

"BITCH!" Rido yelled and soon he turned to ash.

Marissa buffed hard to breathe fresh air after what she saw when her uncle died, "Argh!" He held her left arm that has a scratch from Rido's sharp nails then she knelled on the ground.

"Princess!" All the boys ran up to her expect for Dongho.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked.

"You hurt, where?" Kevin grabbed her arm.

Hoon smirked, "Let me help."

"STOP!" She yelled and all of the boys backed off. "I'm fine..."

"No your not." Soohyun protested. "You got scratches and your even bleeding on your neck." 

"No! I said leave me alone." She backed off. "I'm not the one that needs help... DONGHO DOES!"

"Princess... I mean, Marissa..." Kiseop spoke softly.

"Just cause he turned to a Vampire, doesn't mean that you guys have to be rude to him now! I'm a Vampire, if you like it or not!" She yelled and then starts to run and catch up with Dongho. "Dongho!"

"Princess..." Kevin yelled and he started to run.

~Dongho's P.O.V~

DAMN! I hate you Rido. So smart... Looks like that I can't keep this a secret forever, I wish that I did. Now the others are treat me like shit. I just wanna ran away from them and from Marissa. She must hate me because I hid this a secret from her... I know that we knew each other since we were little but I just had to keep this as a secret. Now, no one wants to find or search for me. Great!

"Dongho!' I hear Marissas voice but I ignored it and continued to ran far away so that my Hyungs and Princess doesn't get hurt.

I can't keep my other secret, a secret. FUCK! Why do I have to be the chosen Pure Blood Vampire Prince? I'm just a Vampire Hunter that got bitten by Juri because she thinks that I'm strong and brave.. Pift. Yeah right. I can't even protect Marissa when I promised her.

"Dongho!" I can hear Marissa's voice again, I finally stopped.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." She answered. "I know that your the Prince and you don't want to be. I'm sorry that mum has chosen you. But your the Prince and now you have to do your role. Protect your friends..." She walked up to me.

I jumped up and sat on a tree above me, "I can't."

"Yes you can." She also jumped up and sat next to me. "I know that you've been raised to kill Vampire's that Level E. But now your a Prince, my mum didn't chose you for random. She believe's in you and I mean it." She spoke wisely.

"But"

"But what?" She asked me.

"I can't. I'm a human."

"No your not. Your a Vampire now... My mum bit you and your the Prince. Your strong and brave. I mean it."

Damn. She's right. She is really good at this speaking but why is she helping me? I feel bad now because Juri bit me and gave me some of her powers before she erased Marissa's memories. I wish that I wasn't the Prince because I have to look after and protect Marissa with my life and as my role as the Prince. *sigh* Great!

~End of Dongho's P.O.V~

"I'll sing my favourite song by you guys..." Marissa laid her head on Dongho's shoulders.

Dongho just smiled.

'The past is the past is the past

Jinan gieokeun ije geuman

It's the past

Orae shigandongan mae-il ahpeugiman haetdeon

The past is the past is the past

Neoreul itge han naldeulin geol

Everybody wins sometimes

Everybody knows you lose some~' Marissa softly sang.

"Dongho... I know that your a Vampire... But." She cuts and looked at his eyes, "Why don't you wanna be the Prince?"

"I'm not ready, yet but i'll try my best. Bryan is still out there, somewhere and wanting to get revenge when you killed his Master, your Uncle." Dongho replied and leaned his head and kissed Marissa sweetly. "I just wanna protect you with my life no matter what..."

-----------

New chapter updated. I'm not able to upload for the rest of this week and next week due to Work and School. Sorry for short chapter. Please forgive me!

Dongho and Marissa are a couple or not? Are they just hooking up? Well... They are finally back together! Yeah! Sorry I'm a Dongho bias fan when it comes to relationship when my character is young :3. Lot's more tension will happen later on the story but what is it? 

Is Rido seriously history or what? What happened to Bryan? Those types of questions will be relieved later on in this story~