𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

🛡️

🛡️

Ada's guilt haunted her for the many hours she was left to roam in her chambers. She couldn't help but be reminded of the woman Ramsay flayed, courtesy of Theon. Now she was just as bad as the Greyjoy, if not worse.

She was the very reason an innocent was killed and because of her own selfish desire to kill what she created in the first place.

When Ramsay arrived back at his and Ada's shared chamber, Ada was propped up against the headboard reading a dance of the dragons, a book that Ser Devos so thoughtfully gave to her.

Her thin night gown revealed all the Bolton boy needed to see to harden him further. His imagination driving him insane.

Ada didn't look up at him, fully ignoring his presence until he coughed deeply, causing her eyes to instinctively move to his face. She already seemed to know what he was thinking as he eyed her bare legs lustfully. "What did you think of your surprise?"

"Diabolical." She stated, nothing more needing to be said.

"I do love that honest mouth of yours, my love. But I do believe I have use for it elsewhere." He indicated.

"You truly are disgusting, you know that?" She scoffed, slamming the book down, the thud mirroring her heavy heart.

"Insult me all you like, but deep down I know you miss it." He remarked, moving closer to her as his hand touched her leg, her hairs rising.

"I don't know what you mean." She responded carelessly, not bothering to move his hand as she knew he'd soon move it back there —  if not in a more improper place.

"My touch." He muttered, slapping her thigh as she gasped, an offended look taking over her features.

"As much as you hate me, you love me— At least my touch that is. How my fingers feel against your skin, how they feel in you." He whispered, settling onto the bed as Ada tried to push herself backwards but the headboard prevented that.

"You know nothing." She made known, her thighs clasping shut as his words sent a new wave of thirst for him.

"Your body tells me everything I need to know even if you don't." Ramsay confirmed, as his body fully dipped into the bed.

He neared his face to Ada's own, her breath picking up as she felt his lips brush against her cheek, yet she stayed staring ahead, not daring to look his way. "Give yourself to me." He purred, moving to press wet kisses to her neck. "Admit you want it, admit you want me."