𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ "ɢᴏᴏᴅ" ɴᴇᴡꜱ

🛡️

🛡️

It was the next morning and Ada managed to get her thoughts together since the night before. She knew it wouldn't be easy but she knew what she had to do.

"Oh Good! You're up." Ramsay exclaimed happily as he barged into Ada's chamber. Luckily for her she was already up and dressed.

"I couldn't sleep that's why." She mumbled.

"Perhaps, you'd sleep better with me." Ramsay quirked a brow, chuckling as he watched Ada's face fall. Oh, was she in for a treat.

"I bare good news." Ramsay smirked, getting back on topic. Ada could feel her nerves rise the longer he withheld this newfound information.

"The news being.." Ada trailed off cautiously,
knowing if it was good for him it shan't be good for her and he seemed happy enough.

"We shall marry. Not today, but sometime soon." Ramsay told the girl, awaiting her reaction but it didn't come. She just froze, her face completely and utterly blank.

Ramsay only wished he could see what was going on inside her pretty little head. He prowled towards the girl, stopping when she could feel his hot breath on her face "Are you listening to me, Sweet Ada?" He demanded, his eyes not leaving hers.

Ada stared up into his bitter eyes, stumbling back as the realisation finally hit her. Ramsay frowned.

"It's a bit early for marriage, Isn't it?" Ada whispered it barely being audible.

"Of course not!" Ramsay scoffed, his patience thinning and anger bubbling inside him, ready to explode at any moment and Ada could see that as clear as day.

"The sooner I'm Lord of Winterfell,
the better." Ramsay said firmly, caressing Ada's cheek and she couldn't help but cringe at his rough hands.

Ada swatted his hand away. "But you don't love me!" She yelled. "And I definitely don't love you! this... this can't happen- this wasn't supposed to happen" she cried, turning her back to Ramsay and gripping her bed pole for support, taking a deep breath.

"You may not now, but you will learn to." Ramsay said from behind, his front almost touching her back.

"I won't" She shook her head, Ramsay clutching her waist and spinning her around harshly. "You will." He gritted his teeth.

Ada could only laugh in his face, distracting herself from the tears that were about to pour out at any moment.

Ramsay cocked his head at her before roughly pushing her backwards onto the bed. "What's so funny?" He spat, his body hovering above hers.