𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

🛡️

🛡️

Ada held her breath as she sunk into the deep freezing snow. Gasping for air as her head pierced the sleet that so kindly tried to drown her. Her eyes frantically scanned the white around her, looking for Theon.

Suddenly a cough caught her ears. "Theon!" She yelled. "I'm here." He called out weakly, his body shaking and mouth trembling.

Ada's own teeth chattered. "I can't believe you Theon. In gods name, why the hell would you— Ramsay he's— he's going to kill Rickon. I can't leave, you don't understand. He's going to think I left willingly—" Ada panicked, her heart sinking at the thought.

"Ada! He's a monster. He raped you. He has your brother hostage. We will find Jon and come back for him." He assured her, gripping her face as tears began to rush out.

"You don't understand." She sobbed. "I wasn't forced here like you! I gave myself up."

Theon stood back. "I wasn't going to leave you, not again." He told her straight, gripping her hand as he began pulling her limp body towards the woods.

Ada was in complete shock, whether it was the deathly winter or the fact Ramsay would assume she'd leave and punish Rickon in her absence.

Her mind was corrupted with all these dark thoughts as she helplessly let Theon pull her body further away from Winterfell.

The two ran until their bodies burned, the sounds of the hounds yapping and snarling — almost like they were searching for their next meal and they were not too far behind — motivating the two to push their weak bodies further.

Theon was running slightly in front of Ada, the girl slowing up as her lungs ached for another breath. "We can't stop." Theon shouted, his voice ringing in her ears. She nodded, accepting his hand once more as they set off.

It felt like the two were running for hours, after taking many turns left and right, and swerving between different trees — trying to throw the hounds and Bolton men off.

They continued running until they couldn't no more, halting as they found themselves at the edge of a river. "We have to cross here." Theon shouted, the sound of the river running drowning Ada from reality. "Ada!"

Ada looked at Theon in disbelief. "We will freeze to death! Have you completely lost it?"

"It's the only way to throw off the hounds." Theon informed her, their shaking hands connecting.

"I know." She mumbled, hesitating to join Theon as he stepped in, his breath already growing shallow.

"I've seen what his hounds do to a person. This way is better." Theon rushed, looking frantically behind Ada as the barking drew closer. She knew he was right and followed his lead.