𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ

🛡️

🛡️

"Hey boy." Ada smiled sadly, crouching down to her Direwolf's level. Petting the spot between his ears which he loved so much, nuzzling into her hand further. "I missed you terribly." She sighed, placing herself on the edge of steps outside the hall where everyone remained eating.

After the letter from Ramsay was received and read out loud she couldn't hack another second in the dining hall. Her stomach flipped and ears buzzed with the voices of those still inside, calling her name to come back.

She couldn't believe he'd threaten to have her raped by all his men especially when he was so set on keeping her all to himself.

She felt sick to her stomach and not only because of that but because she knew Rickon's life would be in danger the second she left the castle and that damn letter confirmed it. If he killed Rickon she'd never forgive him or herself and she hoped Ramsay knew that, not that it would matter though — since he had proved he could be more heartless than Ada first thought.

She debated on going back, and though she wished she didn't, Ramsay made it seem so easy. Deliver his wife and he'd leave everyone be. But would he really? that was the question that kept Ada at Castle Black. Could she really afford to be locked in that castle again.

And who knew what sort of sick fantasies her husband would act out on now. It made her shiver to the bone just thinking about it.

Just like Aspen could sense her emotions, he whined. Ada hushed him softly, pressing a sweet kiss to his furry head.

"Oh, what am I going to do Aspen?" She mumbled to the wolf who looked at her with his piercing green eyes, tilting his head in response. Ada couldn't help but chuckle.

Aspen heard footsteps approach from behind before Ada did, the wolf raising his head and peering from behind her back, growling — warning off whoever dared to advance towards his mother. He relaxed as Jon made himself known. "It's just me boy." Jon called out, setting himself on the step beside Ada, connecting his hands as he played with his thumbs.

"You missed the meeting this morning." Jon vocalised, not daring to start a conversation about the letter, worried she'd run off again.

"For good reasons." Ada replied, running her fingers gracefully through Apsen's jet black fur that was sprinkled with the smallest of snowflakes that stuck to him.

"What did you speak of?" She asked.

"The war thats to come." Jon sighed out. "We're in the works of gathering an army, if we're going to take down Ramsay. We'll need it. We narrowed it down to a few houses that we'll meet with, Glover, Mormont, Cerwyn, Mazin, Hornwiod. We'll start small and build."