(15) Milestone

It had been nearly a year since the two began dating. They came out to their fans the next day after the picnic, and most were super supportive, and it didn't change the content much.

There had been one thing Sam had been thinking about-- sex.

He was, in a sense, a virgin. And Colby was a horny dog, but he was always very patient with Sam, telling him that they wouldn't try it until he was ready.

Sam imagined Colby's hands roaming his body, sweat-covered bodies rocking against each other. He thought about what it would feel like; what he would feel.

Sam hugged himself, kind of curling up from keeping himself from doing anything.

His face was red just thinking about anything like that, but he wanted it.

He wanted Colby to fuck him like an animal. Even just admitting that was embarrassing, but it was the truth.

Right now, Colby had to go babysit for his brother, and wouldn't be home until around 10.

It was almost 10 now, and Sam just sat there wearing a hoodie Colby had bought years back.

He sat there, covered in warmth as he heard the door open and shut. His heart pounded, wondering how he would start this conversation.

Would Colby even be in the mood? It was probably a long day.

Sam sighed softly, and opened the door, going downstairs to meet the brunette boy. He looked tired, but once Colby spotted Sam in his hoodie, he smiled softly, stealing Sam's heart again. Sam smiled.

"Hey, baby, come here," Colby said, opening his arms and Sam hugged him back lovingly.

"Hi sweetheart," Sam said, nervousness barely evident in his voice, but Colby caught it.

"What's wrong, Sammy?" Colby asked.

"Colby, I-I think I'm ready," Sam said, looking up at Colby with hopeful eyes. Colby thought of sex first, obviously, but wanted to make sure. He controlled his excitement.

"For what, honey?" Colby smiled.

"I.. to, loose my virginity," Sam blushed, hiding his face in Colby's chest.

Colby smirked.

"Really, now?" Colby asked, Picking Sam up. Sam's heart thumped so loudly in his chest you would think he was having a heart attack.

"Mm..mhm," Sam mumbled. Colby smiled softly, walking up the stairs with Sam in his arms, walking to their room immediately.

Colby kissed Sam, and gently laid him on the bed.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"Mhm," Sam answered. Colby smiled, and kissed him again, and then pulled away and kissing his neck, leaving hickeys. Sam made small noises, enough to get Colby excited.

Colby kissed and bit on Sam's sweet spot under his jawline, making Sam moan softly.

As much as Colby wanted to wreck Sam, he knew Sam was as fragile as glass, and he needed to be gentle.

He began feeling Sam's bare body, reaching under his shirt to do so.

"Mmh~" Sam moaned into Colby's ear, making the urge to fuck him ruthlessly that much stronger.

Colby held back, and gently removed Sam's shirt, which Sam appreciated the gentleness, and he gave him a loving and reassuring kiss.

"Baby, if it hurts to much, just squeeze my bicep, okay?" Colby said softly, and Sam felt a little nervous, but nodded anyways.

Colby removed Sam's pants and boxers, and then his own. He grabbed a condom and lube, setting the condom aside for now. He rubbed the lube on his fingers, and leaned up to kiss Sam passionately. Sam, getting kind of distracted with the kiss, gasped when he felt a finger enter him.

Slowly, Colby's finger began moving around, and once Sam got used to that finger, he added another. Sam didn't know what to focus on, but tired to keep a level head.

Colby began scissoring his fingers, making Sam moan, his body shaking slightly. After getting used to 3 fingers, Colby slid his fingers out of Sam and broke the kiss, which almost made Sam whine with the lack of contact.

Colby slid the condom on and put lube on it, and grabbed Sam's waist with one hand, and hovered over Sam using his other.

"This might feel a little painful, but you will get used to it, alright? Just relax," Colby said, and Sam nodded.

Colby lined his dick up with Sam's hole, and pushed the tip in. Sam yelped, and squeezed Colby's bicep, making Colby halt his movements.

"O-okay, you can go.." Sam said after adjusting. Colby did just that, pushing in a little more, slowly. Sam didn't tell him to stop, instead, he rode the pain out until Colby bottomed out. Sam squeezed his bicep and tried not to make any painful noises until he felt the pain turn into pleasure.

"You- you can move now," Sam said, one of his hands resting on Colby's shoulder and he readied himself for anything.

Colby began moving, slow and steady at first.

"Ah~ oh God, Colby~" Sam moaned breathlessly, feeling pure pleasure take over him.

"Mmh, your so tight," Colby grunted, keeping his pace. Sam's eyes glossed, his mouth slightly parted, and light panting, Colby admired his lover in this state. It was something he longed to see, and he was intending to make Sam feel good beyond belief.

"Colby, faster~" Sam moaned, and Colby obligated, thrusting in faster, making Sam become a moaning mess.

"Ah! Yes, Colby, there!~" Sam shouted, his hands and fingernails now digging into Colby's muscular back. Colby hit Sam's prostate over and over, barely giving Sam any time to think. Sam's mind was blank with pleasure, and he was absolutely loving it.

"God, Colby, I love you," Sam said through moans, grunts and pants.

"I love you more, sweetheart," Colby said in a husky voice, making Sam react a certain way.

Sam wrapped his legs around Colby's waist, making Colby's dick hit deeper into Sam's prostate, and turning Sam into more of a mess.

"Aauh!~ Colby, I-I'm gonna cum!~" Sam shouted.

"Mm, me too baby," Colby admitted. Sam moaned and came all over their chests, and a few more thrusts later, Colby came into the condom.

Their hearts pounded in symphony, and their bodies relaxed against each other, and Colby pulled out.

The room were just filled with small pants.

"You did so good, baby," Colby said, kissing Sam's face all over, and Sam giggled.

"Thank you," Sam said, smiling.

"No need to thank me, honey," Colby said, leaving one last kiss on the side of Sam's neck.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up," Colby said. Sam just nodded.

Sam knew he loved this man from the bottom of his heart.

-