XIII

¶ Imagine me and you, I do

"Stop singing, right now!" Raph angrily sighs and groans in annoyance, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh please, this is a great song, you're just in denial."

¶ I think about you day and night It's only right

¶ To think about... ¶

Mikey then begins singing but Raph drags him into the truck and he topples over, landing on me. I make a loud oomph of pain and try pushing Mikey off.

"Get up, Mikey! Your shell is heavy!"

"His shell or him altogether?" I hit Raph's arm as Mikey makes his way to the back of the van.

"I'm making really good headway!"

"Shut up, Mikey!" All the boys yell at him. Poor, Mikey. It's fine, he just jokes about it. Flingingt he doors to the truck open, he hands out the back as Raph holds his feet so he doesn't fall. Mikey sings even louder to April and I peep my head around Mikey's shell and wave excitedly at April.

¶ I can't see me loving nobody but you

¶ For all my life

¶ When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue

For all my life! ¶

The boys and I stayed in touch, including with April. Although we were never able to meet up in person as much as we wanted, we still chat online. Not the same, I had to deal. Mikey is officially like a brother to me, Donnatello always beats me at video games and always suggests easy online courses for me for school. Leo tries to train with me when I actually do go to the lair and even though it's exhausting, it's always fun.

One time, the boys and I had to stay in the hashee because we broke some of the scanners while getting into a huge food fight. When we refused to tell Master Splinter who it was, he made us go to the hashee. I had to stay in a backbend and every ten minutes that passed, Splinter would add something to my stomach for balance. The first time he added a plastic crate, then books, then more random objects; we all stayed there for about two hours. That was the last time I ever started a food fight in the lair.

Sometimes, the boys have me and April go on missions for extra intel, which I have no problem with. My stamina and martial arts training has been going good and really paying off. So I have only had a few casualties with injuries.

Almost a year later, I am officially almost 18, Raph and the boys just turned 17, only being about a year younger than me so that's fun. I got them some cupcakes because there was no way I was going to carry down a whole cake. April is about thirty now, and we still live in the apartment with our roommate. She think's we are kinda cooky so she's trying to move out. I don't blame her.
——
Word Count: 494