Ch. 14 Last Chapter

Edward's POV

My head whipped up to see someone I didn't know. The angelic voice was just my imagination of Bella's voice, my heart raced when I thought she was awake... but no. My senses were dim and my imagination got the best of me. Instead of the angelic Bella I thought it was, a man in his late fourty's... (Most Likley) He had a dark brown hair and a mustache. His eyes were a chocolate brown like Bella's... His Police uniform read, "Chief Swan". He had a worried look on his face when he saw Bella. Who was this strange man?

Charlie's POV

Before I came, Esme and Carslile told me about what had happened, and since I already know that vampire's exist and some have magical powers and what not, I know they are all some how younger...

I looked at Bella in the hospital bed... Edward at her side... Why did my Bella have to marry him and be a vampire... It just pains me to die, while she will always live forever. But at least I will die with Sue (Clearwater). I just hope she's okay... Esme suddenly rushed up the stairs worried.

" What is it? Is it Bella?", I asked.

" No, it's midnight. The day they were reborn.... This is their last transformation, they will be full vampires again, and seventeen... They might even remember.", Esme said. Shrieks erupted from the whole house and it startled me and Esme. It was over in a minute. They were seventeen.

Bella opened her eyes and pain filled them. Edward was looking at himself to see how old he looked. Bella squeezed his hand and he shot a look of love at her.

" Edward!", she screamed and they kissed. I grumbled.

" Dad, what's going on?", she asked. SHE REMEMBERS?!

" Nothing Bells. I was just visiting.", I smiled and left.

Bella's POV

The pain, and memories! Edward is my husband and father of our child!

" Bella! I love you. The last thing I remebered was that nomad running through and saying ' Babies'. Then he left.", Edward sighed.

" Where's Nessie?", I asked, alarmed.

" Here.", Renesme walked in with Jake.

We all made small chat and Jasper and Alice were in their room talking about what had happened.

Rosalie's POV

The pain stopped and I remembered Emmett and me! I ran to him but we both stopped when we saw I was holding a baby?! DID I STEAL IT?!

" ESME! WHO'S BABY IS THIS?", I ask/yelled.

" It's your's sweetie. Carlisle will explain later. Just let m enjoy you all not being SMALL CHILDREN!!!", Esme sighed.

Small children? Oh no, Esme has finally lost it. Off the deep end.

_____________________________

Yeah, short and not the best but it's over! I've been super busy, sorry!