Ch. 10 Arriving Back In Forks

Esme's POV

" Can we go hunting?", asked Alice.

" Of course. Everyone get ready for hunting. Denali's too.", I called. "Okay"s and "Coming"s erupted from my family and friends.

" Oh, can me and Emmett stay behind?", Rosalie asked.

" If you two go hunting tomorrow, sure.", I replied. They nodded.

" Anyone else staying behind?", Carslile questioned. They all shook their heads. We all had one bag ready for each of us and left on our three-day hunting trip. I just hope they don't throw any parties... Walking out the door I heard Tanya speaking to Edward about marriage. MARRIAGE?!

Bella's POV

" Alec, I want to go back now. I miss Alice, Renesme, Rose, Emmett, and everyone except Tanya, him, and the Denali's", I sighed into his shoulder. I leaned more against him as I thought about it. I was pretty scared to go back but it's about time.

" Bella, I'll follow you wherever you'd like. I love you.", Alec smiled, kissing my head.

" I love you too.", I blushed.

" Now, you sleep. We'll leave in the morning. I'll pack.", he got up and laid me on my bed. He wrapped covers over me so I didn't get cold and kissed me goodnight. Then left the room as I drifted to sleep.

Alec's POV

I love Bella, I truely do. And I'm ready to travel the world for her. I have been thinking, and although we've only been together two days... I want to marry her. I love her that much. Whenever I see her, my cheeks would burst red if I was human. A smile creeps onto my face at the sight of her. And a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach is now part of my life whenever I see her. I walked down the stairs quietly and approached Master Aro.

" Master Aro, Bella is ready to return home. If you'll let me, I wish to go with her.", I monotoned. He reachd for my hand and I put it out for him. He took it and read me.

" You truely love this girl. Very well, your love for her is very strong. You may leave. Best wishes, dear friend.", Aro released my hand and went back to his thinking. I nodded and began to walk out but Jane stopped me.

" You're my brother. You promised to never leave me alone.", she whimpered.

" I know, sister. I will see you again. Goodbye.", I whispered and walked up the steps

Opening my room's door I saw my beautiful mate's face turn to horror and she started crying. Twisting and turning and screaming and talking in her sleep. I rushed over and held her to me. I laid next to her. Her nightmare stopped and peace lifted over her.Her face back to her beautiful happiness. In her sleep she whispered something but I didn't catch it. Finally she was really calm and I got up silently and packed our things quickly. Then I laid back next to her. She curled her body to mine. Her warmth enveloped me as she laid her head on my chest.

*Eight In The Morning*

" Alec?", Bella stirred. She saw how she was laying. Close to my side with her neck on my chest. She smiled.

" Good Morning, Bella. Ready to go?", I asked and kissed her.

" Yeah, just let me get ready.", she smiled. I nodded and left the room. A minute later she called me back in. I smiled at her stunning appearance.

" How am I so lucky as to have a beauty like you?", he asked.

" I don't know, and really don't care. we love each other and that's what matters.", she smiled. I grinned and nodded back.