Ch. 2 We Gotta Move.

Esme's POV

They're five now! How cute! First day of school! Again! I heard them banging around and yelling.

" Mom! Rosalie's hogging the bathroom again!", yelled Alice, Renesme, and Bella.

Did I forget to mention they think we are all actually related? If their memory doesn't come back I swear I'm telling them.

" Okay, okay. Go use my bathroom, girls.", I called.

" Dad! Jacob smells bad!", Emmett yelled for the fifth time today.

" He's a werwolf you're a vampire. He doesn't annoy you with saying you smell bad does he? We smell gross to each other.", I rolled my eyes at the explanation I've heard a million times. Emmett just wont listen.

Alice came down smiling and ready to go. Bella was brushing her hair and hopping down the steps, and Renesme was tugging her with blanket. Yes, a security blanket.

" You know you can't take that to school, Nessie.", I sighed. She nodded sadly and put it on the couch.

" Hey, so. How am I related to you guys again?", Jacob asked.

" Oh, um. You're not. You're Billy Black's son but we took you in because you were like the family and you were all friends when you were younger. Like one, two, and three.", I huffed making up the last part.

" Can he go live with Billy then?", Emmett asked.

" No!", Renesme pleaded. " He's my bestfriend."

" Mine too.", Bella smiled.

" Wait a minute.", Edward said.

" Yes honey?", I asked.

" Renesme likes Jacob! Hahaha! She just said it!", Edward laughed.

" No I didn't!", Renesme protested.

" Did too!"

" Did not!"

" Did too!"

" Did not!"

" Did too!"

" DID NOT!"

" DID TOO TIMES A HUNDRED!"

" What's a hundred?" Jasper whispered to Alice.

" I think its like... a lot of stuff.", Alice answered, thinking about it.

" DID NOT TIMES FOREVER!"

" DID TOO TIMES-"

" Children, please. She did not say it. She thought it. Edward you can read minds.", I stiffeled the urge to get angry at their behavior.

" Whoa.", Edward smiled.

" Bella, you can shield yourself and others from other vampire powers. You cannot have your mind read by Edward.", I nodded.

" Awesome!", Bella leaned against the couch.

" What can I do?", asked Jacob.

" Jake, you are not a vampire. You can transform into a wolf because you're a shape-shifter.", I smiled.

" Oh.", he looked down, upset. " I want a cooler superpower..."

" Emmett, you are really strong. Jasper, you can make people feel emotions and you feel others emotions. Alice, you see the future. Renesme, by your touch you can tell what has happened from your memory.", I nodded and walked out the door with them behind me.

" In the car.", I ordered nicely.

Carslile's POV

*AT THE KINDERGARTEN AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY*

" My dad can beat you up!", I heard Emmett roar as Jasper, Edward, and Jacob were standing in fighting stances.

" Children come!", I ordered.

" No fighting?", Edward asked.

" Yes, no fighting.", I answered.

" Aww.", Emmett and Jasper whined.

" Party pooper.", Jacob pouted.

*AT HOME TWO MONTHS LATER*

" Happy birthday!", Esme shouted at the children.

More like their reborn day... Edward looked at me strangley and I laughed and said I was thinking of a Joke.

" I don't feel so good.", They all clutched there stomaches then they all transformed into twelve year olds.

" Middle school time.", Esme smiled.

So they age every five years and their appearance is seven years older? Good.

" We Gotta Move.", I sighed.

_______________

Sorry had to write something and so... yeah....