Ch. 6 WELCOME!

Carlisle's POV

" Children, these are the Denali Coven.", I introduced, I explained the even over the phone with the Denali's.

" I'm Tanya.", Tanya introduced herself.

Bella's POV

" I'm Tanya.", introduced the cherry-blonde.

" Carmen.", the dark haired girl waved. I liked her Latin accent.

" Eleazar.", the male with a Latin accent and dark brown hair, spoke standing next to Carmen.

" I'm Garret, and this is Kate.", announced a dirty-blond haired man next to a light blonde haired girl.

I noticed that Tanya was staring at Edward with love in her eyes. I let go of Edward's hand and walked over to Jake and Nessie.

" You guys want to go watch T.V.?", I asked. They nodded.

" Hold it. I want you to welcome the Denali, because they will be living with us for awhile.", Carslile announced. I sighed and put on my most enthusiasic face. It was do.enthusiastic, it made Alice look emo.

" WELCOME!", I fake smiled then walked up to my room. I closed the door, and started packing. We're moving to Forks still right? I was packed in a second and decided to pack Rosalie's stuff. Then I laid on my bed and closed my eyes... I think I drifted to sleep because when I woke up, I was in another house and in a big room with five beds. This room was HUGE!

I looked around but started putting my things away. I heard three voices, then Alice and Renesme came in and started unpacking, followed by Rosalie and Tanya who were all buddy-buddy. I rolled my eyes and continued unpacking.

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me and smelled the sweet scent of Edward. I turned around to see him and we walked hand-in-hand outside.

____________________

Are Tanya and Bella going to fight over Edward? *SHRUGS*

Find out next time.

Remember:

V

O

T

E

F

A

N

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

R

E

A

D