~15~

"We'll be out in a minute"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                         ☆

"let me walk you to your room" he says looking at me smiling. I agreed because, who wouldn't. we start walking, both of us having a big smile. water droplets slowly dripping down my back from my semi-wet hair. the walk back was quiet but a comfortable quiet. it wasn't awkward like with other people which I was thankful for.

we arrive to my room but I don't want him to leave. I wasn't ready to just go to bed and end the night. although it was late I was still very much awake.

I unlock my door. I can feel his presents behind me waiting for me to walk inside but I don't want him to walk away. once I'm inside I turn around quickly to he doesn't walk away. I lock eyes with him.

"do you want to come in". he gave me this look before saying, "I though you'd never ask". I could tell he made sure to move extra close to me when he walked in. his body lightly skimming mine looking down at me as he towers over me. my cheeks burn and I shy away a smile.

my room had two beds in it so he jumped on the one that didn't look occupied by me. I follow his lead and jump on the other bed. he turns on his stomach to face me. "so why'd you want me to come in here" he says giving a teasing look. I playfully roll my eyes "because i'm bored".

"so you wanted me to come in so you could "do" me?" he says giving a sarcastic shocked look. "oh shut up" I say laughing. "your not saying no" I throw a pillow at him to shut up his teasing remarks. he picks the pillow up and starts walking over to my bed. he sets the pillow down at the foot of the bed.

he lays down while he leans his head on his hand. my back is leaned up against the backboard looking at him. "so tell me more about you y/n".

"what do you want to know?" I say leaning more towards him. "everything". "ask me questions and i'll answer them". I don't under stand why he's so interested in me or how I even caught his attention. I didn't think I was any eye catcher but to him I was.

"favorite color?" he starts his questions. "dark red", "your turn". I say also wanting to know more about him. "my turn?" he says and I give him a little nod. "blue".

"ok ok what's something you hate". I think for a second. there's many things I hate. "big crowds that squish you". I cringe at the though of being squished bye people's warm sweaty bodies. "How about you" i motion towards him. "I hate when people disrespect the people I care about".

My eyes soften as his sweet words. For looking like such an intimidating guy he's very sentimental. "now what's something you love". The thought of my sister popped in my head. As much as she annoys me I still have so much love for her, I mean I can't forget she's the reason I'm here.