~9~

Tom's different with you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                           ☆

The car ride was filled with small talk, giggles, and flirting. of course. Tom still insist on not telling me where we're going. the drive wasn't long only about 25 minutes. Tom was dressed in his usual baggy clothes and hat but I wasn't complaining.

I realize tom starts to pull into a parking lot. there was many cars but it just looked like an old wear house. I look at tom with a questioning look but he has the same smirk as always. "this totally isn't creepy" I say kinda laughing. "wait till you see what's inside." he says pulling into a parking space and turning off the car. he turns and looks at me before he gets out. "don't move."

he then gets out closing his door then makes his way over to mine. he opens the door and sticks out his hand to guide me out the car. "I could've done this myself you know." I say I enjoyed his romantic acts but feel although I could do them by myself.

"yeah but you like when I do it." he winks at me and I just smiling and look to the ground knowing he's completely right.

we start walking into the building as we get closer I hear the sound of music. I look at him to see if he has any reaction to what we're about walk into but he just has a smile on his face. he pushes through a door and the music roars through my ears.

I kind of flinch at the sudden loud noise. so many people and lights. I look over to tom. "what's this". "a party darling, its a private party me and the band got invited to." he says trying to talk over the loud music.

"come on I want you to meet them." he says while grabbing my hand guiding me through the crowd. "what if they don't like me." I say nervously.

"you're perfect y/n. stop worrying." that most certainly made me stop worrying cause all I was worried about was how red my cheeks were. The way his voice says my name with his accent. this boy definitely has a way to get to me.

While we're still walking through the crowd I notice lots of people looking at me. I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised since Tom is famous but I'm not used to so many eyes on me. finally tom comes to a stop.he moves his hand so I move next to him.

"guys this is y/n." he says. I look up to see the people I had watched on stage. I sort of remember their name from lily's detailed description. Tom introduces me to them. Bill, the lead singer I never realized how much tom and him looked alike till I saw them up close.

Georg, the bassist, I remember his long hair. And Gustav, the drummer, his blonde curly hair under a hat. Bill was the first to talk after tom introduced me. "so this is the chick you ran off stage for." bill says with a smile going in for a hug.