~11~

"Get to the point y/n."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                           ☆

It was the next day. Again me and lily slept in. I woke up to a "good morning" text from Tom. Of course that instantly made my morning. Packing my bag, it seeming more full then when we first got here because of all the things we bought here that will now always be a memory of LA.

Lily has been whining that she doesn't want to leave and honestly me too but I won't say that out loud. Im nervous to go back home. I need to talk to my parents about the photographer thing but if they say no I might not see Tom or any of them they'd be too busy on tour and that makes me worry. I don't really understand what me and Tom have but I sure know I don't want to lose it.

we finish packing and fixing up our beds. We had to stop bye the front to drop off the rooms key first. I find my car in the parking lot, the same parking lot tom was standing in to pick me up just last night. I smile at the thought of last night.

me lily put our stuff in and get in the car. another 6 hour drive i'm not looking forward to. I text my mom that were driving, before starting the car. Lily was curious about last night and wanted to know everything and of course I told her all of it. I enjoyed our little gossip session.

I told her about what Tom asked me and she went ballistic. She loved the idea but soon calmed down after the though off me leaving for the entire summer sunk in. "you'll be gone for 3 months straight" she said her happy expression turned into a frown. "yeah id come back when summer ends." I say trying to emphasize that id be back.

"honestly y/n this is a big opportunity I want you to take it" lily says with a genuine smile. "you sure I should go" I say kinda questioning it. "of course". "I still have to ask mom and dad." I said making a face because who knows what they'd say.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was exhausted 6 hours seemed like so much more. Lily Is so lucky just sleeping and on her phone. trying to drink an energy drink to gain more energy. We weren't that far from the house which made me so happy that id get to lay in my bed again although I do love hotel beds.

Right now lily was sleeping and we were about to pull up to the house. It was about 3:30 so there was still sun out. I shake lily notifying her that we were home and I refuse to take her bags inside.

I unlock the door and walk inside. I yell for my parents alerting them that we were home. As soon as I set my bags down bye the couch I was engulfed in a hug from my mom. "Oh I've missed you guys" she says while letting me go and went to lily.