*7*

No kiss goodbye?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                          ☆

The nerves inside me are going crazy.

meet me bye the pool area

➤walking

I'm sitting on a bench by the pool waiting for him to appear. My leg bouncing in nervousness. He'll be here any minute. I don't understand why I'm acting so nervous I've had encounters with boys many times but this feels different. Sounds cringe really thinking about it but it's true or maybe it's the fact that he's part of a famous band or simply because he's very attractive. I still don't understand

"Hey beautiful"

I recognize the deep German accent. I quickly look up to see the guitarist himself.

"Hey" I say looking at him smiling.

He takes a seat next to me. His eyes still not leaving me. "What made you want to see me so soon." I question kinda in a flirtatious matter. "I told you, I just had to see you again." The corner of his lip grows into a smirk. "At least you didn't run off another stage this time." He puts his head down and lets out a small laugh. "I couldn't help it seeing that gorgeous face on the big screen who wouldn't go after that"

"Am I that addicting?"

I say now the smirk is on my face. His smile just grows. I study his eyes, his eyes exploring my face as if he's seen a painting up close.

"Yes, yes you are"

He seems even closer to my face now. My eyes studying him just as he was studying mine. If felt like we were only inches part. My eyes travel down to his lips and.........

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

The sudden noise made us both snap out of our gaze and realize just how close we were. I grab my phone to see lily's name lit up. "Sorry" I say motioning to my phone walking away to see what she wants.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn" I can hear her whining voice through the phone. "What is it lily" I ask annoyed bye her ruining the moment and possibly going to make it awkward. "Where are you" "I'm bye the pool do you need something?" I say trying to quickly get this phone call over with. "No just wondering where you were it's 12 in the morning" she says sounding like a mom even though she's the most hyper person I know. "Since when do you care I'll be up there in an hour ok" I say ended the conversation. "Kk" she says then ends the call.

I go back to Tom feeling bad for walking away. I see he's got my camera in his hands. I forgot I had brought it with me. His head lifts up when I walk back into his presence. "You took these?" He questions. I sit back down and look at the picture he was on. He had managed to go past the concert pictures and foolishness in the clothing stores dressing rooms. He was on a project I was working on. The photos were My spray painting, flowers, landscape, mostly art and anything I found aesthetically pleasing.
"Yeah I took those" I say proud of my work. "You're really good" he says which feed my confidence. "Thanks" I say smiling while putting my head down.