*12*

Tommy?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                          ☆

I wish I could describe how excited Tom was. The cheering through the phone. Tom sprinting to the band to announce I would now be there official photographer. The amount of cheers, screaming, and happiness just make my smile grow. my cheeks were hurting from how hard I was smiling.

I actually couldn't wait to go on tour with them going to different states all summer. That's anyone's dream and I'm living it.

"I'm so excited to have you come with us y/n" Tom says as he sits calming down from his celebration. "Me to tommy." My eyes widened. Tommy? Where did that come from. I had never called him that. "Tommy huh." He said I can just feel his smirk growing through the phone.

"Sorry it just came out" I said thinking it was to cringe and he didn't like it. "No no, it's cute" he said which surprised me but also relieved me knowing I didn't make this phone call awkward.

"What time will you be here tomorrow?" I say asking tom since we agreed that I didn't have to drive 6 hours back to LA again. "Probably around 5"

"Okay, we'll I'm going to start packing I'll text you later" I say getting anxious to start packing. "Alright, bye beautiful" his flirtatious tone rings through my ears. "Bye Tommy" I say smiling at me phone like I always do when he seems anywhere near flirty.

I get up and start going through my closet. Pushing the hanging clothes to the side to try and find the shirts I want to take. Id have to take a lot since I'd be gone for 3 months. Lots and lots of shirts, pants, shoes, feminine products and of course lots of undergarments.

I usually wear a lot of accessories so I pack a good amount of those two. After picking the items I want I try to neatly pack them into the suite case so everything fits, buttttttttt that didn't work I ended up throwing my clothes in there as a result of my continuous failed attempts. I sat on the suite case trying to push it all down and that worked so I left it alone not wanting to repack everything it I touch it a certain way.

After successfully zipping up my suitcase I decided it's best to take a shower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I'm finish i change into comfy clothes and crawl into bed. I go on my phone to see I'm put in a group chat with Tom and random numbers

Tom➤ so we have a new photographer 

909*➤ IM SO EXCITED!

909*➤ happy to have you around kid

909*➤ lucky us ;)