~6~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                         ☆

I don't know what just happened. Did he actually come off stage for me?
I can still feel my heart beating with excitement. I had never felt my cheeks so red. I don't even know how to feel. As I'm spaced out still replaying the event that just happened the doors open with people leaving. It snaps me out of my trance. I watch as lots of people leave.

I start to feel my phone ring. I take it out of my purse and see it's lily. I answer. "Where are you" I hear her say. "I'm right bye the exit doors outside." I say in a calm voice. "Kk I'll be right there."

As less people start to come out energetic lily comes out with them with a big smirk on her face. I can already tell she's going to antagonize me.

"Did my sister just get chased after bye the TOM KAULITZ." She starts to raise her voice. I instantly shush her. "Lily lower you're voice" I say looking around at the people giving us questioning looks. "Do you not realize how big this is." She says with much excitement. "Did he give you his number?" She asks with the same smirk. "Actually he asked for mine." I say quietly while looking anywhere but the overly excited girl not trying to get her yelling again. But that didn't help. "Omg y/n!" She most definitely yelled.

I laugh a little while looking down feeling kinda confident considering I just gave my number to the guitarist of a very popular band. "So are you guys like a thing" lily teases while we're walking back to the car. "Omg lily we talked for 2 minutes and have never met each other you really think in that short spand of time we'd get together?" I say laughing at my littles sister's nonsense. "If I was you I'd immediately get with him" she says making a cringe face. "You're ridiculous lily".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We're now driving back to the hotel lily's on the phone with our mom telling her everything and I mean everything including the running out part. My moms reaction was surprised and teased me much like lily had. The drive was short. I was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

It's only 9:30 when we arrive back at the hotel. So I change out of my more dressed up attire and into more comfortable clothes. Lily did the same much like the first night when we got to the hotel completely knocked out. Me on the other hand I was completely awake. I guess so much happened tonight I was just to awake. I look over to the night stand and see my camera.

It hit me that lily had my camera all night. I was bored and very much still awake so I decide to put on a hoodie and shoes and sit bye the pool.

I quietly leave the room with my camera making sure I don't wake lily. I walk down the steps and towards the pool. Nobody was there. Fortunately It was empty so I could sit with my legs dipped in the water in peace.

Tonight. Oh how much I loved tonight. I replayed the moment over and over again. I can see his soft face in my head. The shining lip piercing I hadn't noticed until up close. His big brown eyes. His deep voice with his German accent.

I pick up my camera looking through the pictures Lily took. Mostly blurry pictures of the band because she was busy singing and jumping to notice how bad her pictures were coming out. I laugh at my sisters failed attempt to get pictures but a couple of them caught my eye.

She got the moment we're my face was on the big screen. She got Tom starting at my idiotic face. And she got him running through the crowds open hands to the door.

How did she manage to get good pictures of that moment but not the rest. I thought

But I'm glad she did. I feel my inner young child smiling uncontrollably at the pictures. I don't understand why I'm like this. I don't even know him. How.

I put the camera down and focus on the water my legs are still in. So calm and peaceful. Any sort of movement will create a small ripple in the blue water.

As I'm admiring the water. I hear my phone ding notifying me that I got a message. Me thinking it was just lily waking up asking where I was I pick up my phone to expect my confused half asleep sister but no...

A random number. Click on the notification to see who texted me. My mind instantly went to him and to my pleasure

it was.

909*➤ y/n right?

yeah who's this?

(Just to make sure you know? )

➤hey, its tom

heyy

➤you busy tn?

Those three words made my eyes widen and turn red like most of tonight. Why did he care if I was busy? Did he want to hang out? Already? Oh god.

no, im free

➤good to hear, want to meet?

sure

➤send me youre Address

im staying at a hotel but sure
➤*******

➤see you soon beautiful

I can't believe this is happening I feel like lily. I get up and start panicking. I don't know him. I just gave him my location. I'm not dressed at all. I'm meeting up with him. Omg.

I mean I don't look half bad. My makeup is still on. I got a hoodie and shorts on. That's not bad right.

Honestly fuck it.

I sit back down and try to calm my nerves. I look at the time and see it's already 11.

It had been 30 minutes before my phone dinged again. I rushed to it stuffing the phone in my face.

➤here

Oh god.....

                                       ☆

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys Ik this chapter is very small but you guys keep wanted me to update so I wanted to give you something. Another one tomorrow dw!! I love you all Tysm for all the support I'm going to keep thanking you guys bc I'm honestly so happy you all like it. Comment comment and vote! Love ya~*~