Chapter 46

Enjoyyyyyy ✨✨

Manvi's POV

We are all discussing about how to start the work but my eyes are going on to his red cheeks.

I can clearly see my fingerprint's.

He even said sorry to me, like even after getting slapped.

Yaar I am feeling angry on myself now.

He touch finger on his cheek and hiss and even I feel the pain.

I curl my hands in a fist and get up.

Everyone looks at me.

Ranvijay ask me "what happened Manvi?"

"I...I.."

I look at Shrey, who is already looking at me with...confusion and concern as well.

I turn my gaze at Ranvijay "I need to go to the washroom!"

Everyone nods.

As I was going taking my small purse, Shrey stops me by saying "It's in the end of this row, right side"

I nod and go out.

I quickly run out of the office and look out for a grocery store or something.

Walking around I finally found one.

Huffing a bit I get in and ask the store workers for an Ice pack.

I do the payment and also I get call from Ranvijay.

"Hello!"

"Were are you Manvi? Pakhi went to the washroom but you were not there"

Shit.

"Umm woh actually, I came out because Maa was calling me continuously and I was not able to get signals"

I walk towards the office

"But it is there, I am talking to you now"

I close my eyes tightly.

"Aa Sorry, not signals there was so much disturbance as well so"

"Okay, come fast, Shrey has paused the meeting as everyone is waiting for you"

"Yeah just 5 minutes"

I get back to the office but how do I give this to him?

I scratch my head and pout.

After meeting I guess?

Shrey's POV

Aah My cheek is burning right now with pain.

I really made her upset and Angry.

Just now she came back and sat on her place.

Pakhi and Ranvijay ask if she is fine, she just nods and spare a slight glance at me.

After the introduction and what we are going to do. I ask for their opinions.

"So any suggestions?" I ask

To which Pakhi says "Why don't we add up other alternative things to this? Like which are becoming popular in the market?"

Rishant answered her "We can and it will be very much beneficial as well but this is an experiment. There are companies who have these ideas in mind..we just want it to be unique. We will see that how it works, we need to keep our ancient things alive. We need to think how to increase our investment !"

Pakhi nod's.

I gaze at Manvi if she have any idea but she is already thinking about something.

So I say "Umm so Ranvijay, Manvi! Do you guys have any problem?"