Chapter 37

Manvi's POV

(After 3 months)

How much can I fall for Shrey? Maybe limit less.

I have fallen In love with him. It was hard for me to accept it but I can't deny it either. When I am with him I forget everything, I have no worry of this world or my family.

After the farewell we didn't meet because all the 12th standard students started preparing for boards then college and everything.

I am in 12th right now and I every time prayed that his exams go well and even for his good health.

I have been craving to meet him and I believe that we will meet again.

I have been gazing our trip and farewell photograph's because that's the only way I stop myself from being so desperate to meet him plus I couldn't even call him as Maa changed the sim because the same number was with 2 people and in that Shrey's number was gone.

I did look for his number where I wrote it but Maa sold my old notebook's!

That was a very bad idea I didn't by heart it but now that damage is done, so the only thing I can do is just...wait.

(After 1 month )

Class 12th results are out (Shrey's) so there is hustle bustle in the school.

Our seniors will be school today and I hope I get to see Shrey.

I don't know how much he much have got but I know it would definitely be above 90%

I smile and wait for him.

Everytime when a group of students entering the class my heartbeat rises thinking that I will get to see him.

Shrey's POV

Wow it feels so good to be here as a pass out.

"I will miss this" I said looking at the school

"Same, we have so many memories here. It's all so fun here, I wished go to college but I forgot that I am leaving the place where I had learned so much and My you guys" Yash said becoming a bit senti.

Rahul and I hugged him.

"Let's meet our teachers now!" I said and they nod.

After meeting few teachers and having their blessing we go to find our other teachers but this Rahul want's to go and wash his hands.

We said you go until then we will find other teacher's.

.......

Why hasn't he been here already?

"Let's go and see where he is stuck!" yash said

As we walk we saw him talking to Priya near the water tap.

Yash and I look at each other and shook our head.

Yash then shout's "hey Priya"

Rahul Turns around and close his eyes tightly after looking at us.

Priya then shook hands with us "Congratulations to both of you"

We thank her

"So you met Rahul, i see" I said with a smile

She looks behind at Him and then us "yup, i did"

"Here have some Laddoos" Yash put forward the Box infront of her

"And some Gulab Jamun's" I offered

"Okay" she took one piece of both and took a bite before completing it "They are really nice"