Chapter 26

This is the double Update !

Shrey's POV

I am in 12th.

Finally, just one more year and I would be in college away from here.

Right now I am going to Rahul's Place as after 2 days we will be going to began studying in 12th.

I am super excited.

Yash park his bike and then we rung the bell and Rahul opened the door.

We grin and hugged each other.

We greeted his parents and we walked up to his room.

Rahul brought juice for us and some snacks, we gran them and start sipping.

Rahul asked "So how all of a sudden you both came to meet me?"

Yash sipped and ate some Biscuit, then spoke "we were missing you and your neighbor Vibhor"

I Chuckled

"Shut up and tell the real reason"

Aunty knocked the room and came up with Pasta.

"Wow Aunty Pasta, i just love them" I said with mouth watering expression

Mom smiled "enjoy you guys"

"Thanks aunty"yash said

"Your welcome" saying that she went

"Now tell the reason" Rahul spoke immediately when she left

"Simply, we were bored" I said muching the pasta.

Suddenly He asked "Shrey how is Vedita?"

"Vedita......She is Beautiful"  I said simple

Yash laughed "you are so stupid over her"

"Don't you dare say anything about her" I warned him. She is a nice girl and mocking someone for no reason is not right.

"But Shrey she isn't interested in you" Rahul said

"Yes the Way Priya is Interested in Rahul" Yash said he glared at him.

"Sorry" he said then I spoke "I know she isn't but what's the problem in trying"

Now I can definitely try because she is talking to me on social media. We have became friends. I haven't told them this yet, for now.

"But what if someone else is interested in you?" Rahul asked making me to think.

I never thought about it.

I thought for a moment then said "we will see that later but for now my focus is only on Vedita"

"Yeah from past 2 years before that his focus was on someone else" yash said and I rolled my eyes.

"As if you won't have feelings for any girl" I mocked

"I will have, after all i am a human being but i don't have for anyone such feeling" He replied simply.

"I am talking about having crush, Feelings come in different category" I said

"What do you mean? You have crush on Vedita but not feelings!" He raised his brows

I stop eating "Umm, It's not like that, I mean...." I look at Rahul, in his own dream land "look at this Rahul, In his own dream land"

Yash throw a biscuit on his face "ouch" and we laugh.

He takes the biscuit from the bed and keep it on the plate "what?"

"Nothing, you just dream about Vibhor" I said laughing and Yash joined