Chapter 20

Guys, I know you want Manvi to Talk with him and she is shy. But she is trying, sometimes, suddenly we can't control ourselves and She have crush on him, so it becomes a bit hard for her to speak, but she will talk. Don't worry ❤️

Manvi's POV

I quickly rush to the washroom without saying anything to anyone.

There was no one in the washroom and I wash my face and take a deep breath closing my eyes.

My heartbeats are still high, My nervousness, I can still feel my body heating up.

I look at the mirror and I just can't control the smile which is coming up on my lips.

Manvi you are so gone.

I close my eyes and only I can see is his smile, his eyes on me, the way he was talking to me.

I can still feel the butterflies when I was close to him.

I just didn't had the courage to speak much with him and rather it was so hard to keep a nuteral face for me.

When I heard some foot steps near the washroom so I quickly rub my face with my handkerchief and move out of the washroom but I bump into a girl.

"Sorry" we both said and it's Vedita whom I have bumped into.

We quickly go to my class, and my face is still feeling so hot.

I sit with Ruhi and I put my head down calming myself.

••••••••••••••••

I am cooking food and adding Masala to the Aloo ki sabzi but my mind drifts to my conversation with Shrey.

A smile for upon my lips again.

"Aree Manvi" came a loud voice of my Mother

She comes and take the chilli powder from my hand.

I look at the food and realise that I have added one spoon extra chilli powder to it.

"Where is your Attention Manvi?" She moves me a bit away and try to take out the extra chilli powered which is still dry.

"Sorry Maa, I...I was just thinking about...test"

"You have test tomorrow?"

I know I shouldn't lie but I still nod my head not able to speak it.

"Then what are you doing here go and study. I will do this"

Instantly my felt guilty.

"No Maa it's not tomorrow, but in coming days. I will do this"

"Are you okay Manvi?"

I nod

She smiles and kiss my forehead.

I smile at her lovingly.

Shrey's POV

I am munching Chocolate while watching TV. I change the channel when advertisement came on it.

While switching to other channels, I stop in the one a wife is stopping her husband from going out as she is not having a good feeling.

My mind Dift to Manvi and I smile.

"Is my brother smiling thinking about Vedita?" Came my Bhaiya's voice

I look at him "Bhaiya?"

He came and took my chocolate "you again had conversation with Vedita?"

"Hunh? Aa no" I shook my head

"You didn't? Then how did this pleasant smile came upon your lips"

"Nothing just remembered a funny moment with Yash and Rahul"