Chapter 30

I will be on a break for a week or so as I am going home and I want to spend max of my time with my family so I won't use Phone that much and Writing next chapters are will be difficult for me there.

Shrey's POV

I am along with Rahul and Yash. We are roaming around in the corridor as it is free period and we don't care if the teacher gets to know that we are bunking our class.

"Rahul how is Vibhor?" I asked

"Why do you want to know about Priya?"

"When Did I say Priya? I asking about your Neighbour Vibhor not Priya. Did I say Priya Yash?"

He shooks his head "No ! I heard Vibhor only, it's a defect in his ears that hears only Priya" He give me a hi five while laughing.

He smacks our head and we rub it.

"Why do you get annoyed with us. We are just teasing!" Yash Complained

"I can see that, let's go to the ground"

As we are walking I look into 11th C to see if Manvi is there, but to my disappointment she is not in the class, in fact the whole class is empty.

Maybe they would be in the library.

You know guys, I have got this bad habit of peeking into her class whenever I pass by it and many a times I have seen her with a boy who is sitting with her and she talks to him with a big smile on her lips.

I don't know, It's alright, I don't have any problem with her talking to him as even I talk to girls but...But there is this something which is like, it wants she talks to me the way she talks to him, with that big smile and laugh.

She looks at me properly while speaking to me, I feel that boy is damn lucky to have her whole attention to him.

Now I rarely find her standing with her friends in the corridor but when she does I stare at her continuously when my friends are not watching, she do turns to look at me and I feel butterflies when she does that.

She do Say Hi and Hello to me, greets me well but there is kind of conversation between us now plus I am also not getting an opportunity to talk to her, it's been long.

Once I even thought of calling her but I dropped the Idea because I didn't felt it right to call her as I know it is her mother's phone.

We reach the ground and already a class is there on the ground.

We hide from Sir and reach near the tree. PT sir know as very well so it's important for us to hide.

We sit under the tree and then I eyes went on to the stage and I saw Manvi.

Sitting on the stage with that boy with notebook in her hand.

He is explaining her something and then she starts solving it.

I notice the Boy looking at her without blinking, non stop and a frown came on my face.

Why is he looking at her like that? A friend don't look at someone like that.

She turn her face at him and he immediately looks at her notebook.

He definitely Likes her.

"Whom are you glaring at?" Yash asked and I clinched my jaw line.

I got up "Let's go on Stage"

"Why?" Rahul asked

"There is Manvi, let's meet her" I said and started moving towards her