!Before reading!

This story contains

Blood, mention of death/murder, swearing, very cringe, enemies to lovers, gore, bad grammer, death, violence, murder, illegal stuff, guns, knives, kissing, weapons, torture, mention of past self harm (once), death, major character death, sharp objects, kidnapping, unhuman creatures.

If I remember more I will add it.

1. I am rewriting this story with more inmind. If you want to read the original, good luck, bc I deleted it.

2. I do not ship the people irl, only their characters.

3. Cover art is NOT mine!

4. Story is inspired by 'Lovely war' and 'Hotguy and Canary', and 'Shot through the heart'.

5. Story will be updated every month or so and I know its a long time, but its not so easy to write chapters, atleast for me.

6. Feel free to comment questions about the story, but don't expect me to answer always.

7. There will be some things that don't make much sense or have good description.

8. If there are some grammer mistakes or something like that PLEASE tell me.

9. This is mostly Grian centric. Sorry not sorry. My brain works only like that.

Now a bit about the actual story.

There are two organizations. One that works with the government and other that works against the government.

The first organizations is called The Sky, the heros.

The second one is The Burned, the villains.

Scar is a hero known as Hotguy.

Grian, a villian known as Watcher.

That is mostly what you need to know, the rest will be explained in the story.