Chapter 18 - Where is my mind?

Hell-o, people who read this story!

If you're interested I posted a new story on my profile. It's another Scarian Hero/Villain AU, but they're not in highschool and the writing is better, and it's very and not very different at the same time. Its called 'Love When You Hate Me' so if you are interested enough, check it out :)

This chapter is inspired by the song Where Is My Mind by AG

Now onto this story.

(Scar POV)

Chill night air hid Scars face.

The city in night looked beautiful in his thoughts. It was quite and calm. Maybe it was just in this city, but Scar wouldn't know any better about other cities.

He felt confused.

Confused like his feet were on the air and his head on the ground, you know? Like his mind would collapse.

Whatever Grian had told him, it-

Yeah...

Scar wasn't sure what to do when Grian just left so easily, so the best thing he could think of doing was simply going for a walk.

It was probably somewhere around 3am, but he didn't care, how could he? All his world just came crashing down in a matter of minutes, how could he care!

He felt tired. He felt tired, empty, worthless, exposed and sad.

He didn't even know where to go. It was 3am for gods sake! Where could he go.

What was he even supposed to think!?

Grian was Watcher, he was Hotguy. There's nothing more to think about, but he felt like there was more to think about.

Just the way Grian screamed at him. The way Grian looked at him. It didn't feel like he wanted to do that.

Maybe Scar understood and maybe he didn't.

There were many things Scar didn't understand, like how when he is finally happy with the person he loves the most, the truth comes in and destroys everything! Why can't he just have what he wants!?

He couldn't even blame 'the truth'. He didn't know who to blame. There wasn't even someone to blame! Scar just wanted to blame someone so he wouldn't feel as bad! Yeah. That was probably it.

Scar felt another cold tear fall from his eye.

If Scar was being honest, he wouldn't mind telling all about his pain to Bdubs, Stress, Mumbo, even to Jimmy! He just wanted someone to talk to.

Scar wasn't one of an introvert, of all he was an extrovert, but even that came to it's limits sometimes.

He liked to share his thoughts about something very vocally and even though Bdubs usually made annoyed sighs, both of them ended up having a good conversation.

Mumbo wasn't one to talk 'feelings' very much, but out of all Scars friends, Mumbo seemed the perfect person to talk to.

After taking a deep breath, Scar took out his phone and pressed on Mumbos contact number.

He put the phone to his ear with shaking hands and waited till Mumbo picked up.

Part of him hoped he wouldn't pick up, but most of him was practically begging Mumbo to pick up.

-"Hello! How are you, Scar?" Mumbo answer and greeted Scar with his cheerful enough voice.

-"Uh... yeah...hi. C-could I come to the headquarters right now?" Scar tried not to make it obvious he was crying, but maybe, just maybe, he wasn't the best at hiding his emotions.

-"Yeah! Of course, Scar. Is everything okey?" There was worry in the mans voice and Scar couldn't deny it.

-"I- I jut need someone to talk to. Is that fine w-with you?" He asked, probably in an even more shaky voice than previously.

-"Yeah, that's fine with me. I'll see you in a few then! You know where to go." Mumbo spoke.

-"Y-yeah. Bye." The brunette said back and hung up the call.

He put the phone back into his pocket and started slowly walking faster.

There was nothing left for him. Nothing. Just pure emptiness in a forever black void of emotions.

Scar felt it slowly eating him from the inside like some uncurable sickness. Like worms eating at his organs. He just didn't know where his mind was right now?

A sudden strong hit was placed on Scars shoulder making him slightly trip, but not fall down.

-"Oh, I'm so sorry!" A voice apologized right infront.

Scar looked up and froze straight in his place.

He hated this.

-"Scar?" The person let out a breathy gasp.

It was none other than the person Scar left so too strongly about. Grian.

-"Grian?" A female voice called on the man infront of Scar from his phone.

Grian put the phone to his ear and apologized. "Sorry, Pearl, I'll be there in a minute! I promise!"

Promise. Scar thought they had made promises to each other. Why would someone else be able to have Grian fulfill his promise and Scar couldn't? That's unfair!

-"I'm sorry, Scar!" Grian gave Scar a look he couldn't even properly identify.

Grian turned around and just ran. He ran away leaving Scar alone watching after him, but then something happened.

Grians bright red wings turned black and purple with two extra sets of wings growing from his back making Scar snap back to full reality.

Scar started to run after Grian.

The blonde was turning into Watcher which only proved the one thing Scar was fighting so hard not to be true.

Scar also knew where Grian was heading, there was only one place he could be heading at this time that was that way. The Sky Headquarters.

Whatever Grian had planned in his mind, Scar would stop it, whether they both wanted it or not.

(Word count: 1003)
Eeyy! New chapter is here! Sorry this is short I am on slightly limited time here, but yeah! Next chapter will have a fight scene and I would write it now, but I'm also genuinely really fucking exhausted so I'm sorry. Also check out my new Sarian book, if you want of course!