Chapter 7 - Not as planned

(Scar POV)

Scar just couldn't make out what was wrong with him.

The whole English class he couldn't concentrate and kept looking at Grian, who was sitting in one of the first rows.

There was just something about him. The way his hair was perfectly fallen and reminded Scar of toasted bread. His beautiful brown eyes that made Scar feel as if he was falling into a never-ending void every time he looked in them. And of course you can't forget his wings. The bright red feathers with golden and blue accent feathers just brightened Scars vision.

Scar had tried to pay attention to the class, but after not even a minute he found himself looking at Grian again.

-"Hey, you okey?" Bdubs slapped Scars shoulder a bit making him jump a bit and look towards his seatmate.

-"Yeah, I'm fine." Scar said doubting himself, knowing Bdubs was doing the same.

-"Well I'm not sure 'bout that. You've been looking at that Grian guy the whole time." Bdubs said leaning back into his chair.

-"I know, " Scar sighed. "but i just can't not look at him."

-"Ooooo~ You've got a crush~" Bdubs teased.

-"What! No! Of course not!" Scar protested, but couldn't stop himself from thinking about the fact he might have a crush on Grian.

After all, it would make sense, but Grian would never feel the same, right?

Scar collapsed onto the table with a long sigh.

-"If you're debating if he likes you back, he probably doesn't." Bdubs said patting Scars shoulder.

-"Wow, thank you for the encouraging words." Scar sarcastically answered.

-"I mean what do you expect, you've only interacted with him, like what, two times? Obviously he doesn't like you, he doesn't even know you!" Bdubs explained something that was just so obvious, yet Scar still hadn't thought about it.

He lifted his head a bit and gave Bdubs a stare.

Bdubs sighed. "What im saying is that you should spend some time with him if you want him to like you. You may have fallen for him the moment you saw him, but that doesn't mean he did."

Scar sat up in his chair.

-"I suppose you're right." A spark of hope lit up in Scar.

-" Should I ask him if he wants to hang out after school?" Scar asked.

-" I don't know why you're asking dating tips from me, but yes, yes you should. " Bdubs sighed again.

-"I could take him to that café you and Etho had your first date at!" Scars eyes lit up as he started to plan out how he would ask Grian to hang out and he would say yes and they would go to the café and fall in love and kis-!

-"That wasn't a date!" Bdubs screeched and interrupted Scars sweet imagination.

-"Yeah, yeah, sure." Scar rolled his eyes and started to copy the notes that were written on the board.

Even though he was thinking non-stop about asking Grian to the café, he could atleast pay some attention to the lesson now.

-

After class ended Scar quickly got his stuff and ran after Grian who was already out of the classroom.

-"Hey, Grian!" He called out after running into the halfway.

Grian stopped and turned around to face Scar.

Scar stopped infront of the blonde panting for air.

-"Hi!" Scar said.