Chapter 10 - Get ready

(Grian POV)

It has been some time-No. It has been a lot of time as in it was now May. School was coming to an end finally.

Many things had happened in that time.

The Burneds have been working on their plan to destroy the Skys which they called project Flame and the only thing that was left to do was form one more bait battle and send a date for their downfall.

Grian and Mylo have also been getting closer and not in the romantic way, but more in the 'If the police ever questions, we're gay and married' way.

Martyn became a full villian and learnt how to use his listening powers better.

Ayla decided to quit her villiany, after project Flame of course, so did Gem.

Grian and Scar hung out more often which, unfortunately for Grian, turned into him crushing on Scar. That's where his previous school came in handy, he was really good at controlling his emotions when around others and no! Its not faking, it's controlling. Atleast thats what Grian kept telling himself.

He met some of Scars friends, such as Bdubs, Etho, Mumbo and Avery (who Grian wasn't a big fan of).

His grades were good, maybe too good compared to Mylos.

Currently Grian was walking to his next class wen suddenly he was grabbed by the hand and dragged into the girls bathroom.

-"Wha! Pearl! I can't be here!" He screeched quietly, afraid of being caught in the girls bathroom.

-"Oh stop whining, you need to see this." Pearl dragged him to the furthest stall.

Pauline, Gem and Scott were there- wait. Scott?

The doors to the stall were open and thats when he was close enough to see.

There was a fucking fire in the toilet!

That's why it smelled like smoke. Grian stood there, speechless.

-"W-who?" Grian asked still trying to collect his thoughts.

-"Charlie." Scott said with a smirk.

-"Oh. I mean, not very suprising she is the only blaze in our class." Grian said now starting to giggle a bit.

-"Pearl dared her to throw in a piece of toilet paper that was set on fire, but unknowingly for her, Pearl had poured gasoline in the toilet." Scott said giving Pearl a 'How am I related to you?' stare.

-"Why did you have gasol-" Grian stared to talk, but Pearl put a finger infront of his mouth, stopping him from speaking.

-"Shhh some things are better to be unsaid." She said calmly.

The moth hybrid then moved away from Grian and closed the stall door with an answer to Grians unsaid questions, "I bring gasoline to school in case I have to burn it down, but you know, sometimes you gotta start small."

-"Are you just gonna leave that there?" Grian asked as the other three started to walk to the exit of the bathroom.

-"Obviously!" Scott and Gem both said in union.

-"You coming, Sun?" Pearl called Grian as they were partially in the hallway already.

-"Yes and stop calling me that!" Grian yelled and rushed after them.

-"It's not my fault that your name literally means Sun and that you give off actual Sun vibes." Pearl said.

(Vicky POV)

Vicky came out of the bathroom stall she was in.

What the hell just happened?  She thought, frozen in place.