Chapter 17 - I wish I wouldn't have to remember

This chapter has mentions of something that happened in c8 and c16 and you'll probably figure it out pretty easily (hopefully) also thank yall so fucking much! I'm so happy that yall are reading my story!

Sorry not sorry about this chapter :)

Grians mind was spinning and, as he started to wake up, it started to spin even more.

So many things had happened and he didn't know how to process them all.

He tightened his arms around Scars body and flushed red.

The excitement almost tore Grian up from the inside and he felt like he was about to squeal like a teenage girl. I mean he didn't know what else to call that feeling so to Grian it was excitement.

So many things had happened a few hours ago, Grian was sure he wouldn't fall back asleep for some time.

Thinking more about it, he didn't know what time it was, but he was pretty positive it was very late at night.

But that was beside the point, because Grian needed to go over every single thing that had happened. Why? Because he didn't believe it was actually real.

At first it was just Grian laying in Scars bed, then Scar layed down aswell, Scars hand on Grians cheek, their lips pressed together, Scar talking about the moon and world, the 'I love you's and now they were here.

It still felt unreal.

Grian went over the moments again and again.

'I love you, Grian.

You mean so much to me. I want to have you all for myself. Give you the world so we can dance together at midnight with the world spinning around us under the shining bright moon.'

Something Grian adored with all his heart. The way the words fell off Scars tongue as if he had said them before and as if Grian had heard them before.

Now something wrapped around Grians excitement and caged it for later. Grian felt far too much familiar with those words. He had heard them being said before, but he wasn't sure where.

The worse part is that in Grians head it still was Scar that had said those words, atleast it was Scars voice that said them.

'He's just so beautiful and sweet. I want to have him all to myself. Give him the world so we can dance in the middle of night while everything is spinning under the shining moon.'

Those weren't Scars words. It was someone else's. Someone who Grian wished didn't exist at that moment, but the pieces fell into place so easily it almost felt like a dream.

He wished it wasn't real.

Everything that had happened in the past few months. He wished it all wasn't real!

Grian was so happy being able to build up this amazing chapter of his life, but like always he had to break it down.

There was no choice. He had no choice.

Grians eyes clouded with tears and he started to push away from Scar.

He couldn't do this. He needed to get out of there.

When Grian fully pushed Scar off, he started to get out of the bed and look for the few things Grian brought with him to Scars house.

-"Grian?" Scars voice took him by suprise and Grian froze.

He didn't answer Scar and just stood there with his back against Scar.

-"Grian, are you okey?" Scar worried and after a small pause spoke up again, "It's like 2am. Did something happen?"