❤️ twenty ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Me and Brandon have been dating for a few weeks, and it has been amazing. He's such a great boyfriend and we go on dates every Saturday. It's like a dream come true!

The only problem is that Nikki hasn't been talking to me lately and I'm starting to worry about her. I tried to talk to her but she would make up an excuse to get away from me. It has been making me feel bad lately.

Today I'm going to find Chloe or Zoey and see if they will tell me something about Nikki.

I was walking down the halls to my class when I saw Chloe standing at her locker. Great, this is my change to ask her about Nikki. I walked up to Chloe and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Chloe. How has it been?" Chloe looked like she seen a ghost when she turned around. "Oh, um, nothing had been going on." Chloe said with a shaky voice.

"Ok thats good I guess. But I have to ask you something." Chloe's face relaxed a little, "um yeah what's up?" I looked around to see if Nikki might be near. "It's about Nikki."

Chloe's eyes opened so wide I was sure her eyes would come out. "Oh wow look at the time! It seems like I should be going now sorry." Before Chloe could leave I grabbed her and lighty shoved her into the locker.

"Oop sorry. I just- I just need to know what is going on with Nikki. I'm worried about her." I told Chloe, Chloe then relaxed under my hands. "I can't really tell you what's wrong with her."

I rolled my eyes, "Chloe please. I really want to know. I want to make Nikki feel comfortable around me. So can you please just tell me." I pleaded to her. Chloe then sighed and looked around.

"Ok fine. I won't tell you myself, but I'll see if  I can get Nikki to talk to you about." Chloe said in a defeated voice. I felt my heart started to speed up with joy. "Omg thank you so much Chloe! You are the best!' I said while pulling her into a hug.

Chloe then slowly put her arms around me, "yeah no problem." With that I let go of her and ran to my next class before the bell rings.

Chloe's pov

God why does she have to be so nice. Why can't she just give up and except that Nikki doesn't want to be friends with her.

Well now I have to tell Nikki about this.

I thought to myself, with a small sigh I start to walk to my class.

RINGGGGGGG

Oh God damnit now I'm late.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so like I know I haven't been writing, and I'm sorry 😔

I have been too lazy to write

But I'll try and write some more if I can

Bye~❤️