❤️ nine ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I don't know if I did something to Brandon, but he has been avoiding me all morning. Nikki is acting wired too. When I tried talking to her she would make up something. Like how I tried talking to her about Brandon, but then she walked away.

I was walking down the hallway to my locker when I saw Mackenzie. She was standing in front of her mirror that was in her locker. I then saw her pull out a little gift bag. Then I had a brilliant idea. I was going to scare Mackenzie.

I slowly walked behind her and grabbed her shoulders. "Boo!" Mackenzie then let out a tiny sqweek. I started laughing, Mackenzie then turned around. I saw a smile come on her face.
" (Y/N)! Omg you scared me." She then closed her locker door and turned to me, "So on Saturday night I'm going to throw a big party!" She told me with so much excitement in her voice.

"That's great what time will it be at?" I asked her, we then started to walk to our first hour. "It will be at 7, and I have to give you a makeover!" We then enter the class. I look over and saw Brandon and Nikki sitting next to each other. Nikki was sitting in my seat. Brandon then looked up at me and then put he's head down.

Mackenzie then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back of the classroom. "Omg I can't believe that Nikki took your spot." Mackenzie said in a anger tone. She then turned to me and smiled, " But you get to sit beside me today." I smiled at her and talked to her until the teacher arrived.

Brandon pov

(Early that morning)

Nikki looked destress when I told her about my dream. We were now sitting in the photography club. "Well if it were me I would not talk, look or speak at them." Nikki then crossed her arms and got up. "I don't know about you but I have to get to class." She then started to walk out. I better go to class as well.

When I arrived I saw that Nikki was sitting in (Y/N) seat. I let out a sigh and sat down beside her. "Nikki, what do I do?" Nikki then looked at me with confusion written on her face. " What do you mean? Like with the dream?"

(Y/N) and Mackenzie then walked into the classroom and (Y/N) looked at me. I quickly put my head down. I don't know if it was out of shame, embarrassment, or that she was too beautiful to look at.

Then Mackenzie grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of the classroom. I messed up, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Nikki pov

I felt a little pride go through my body when Brandon put his head down when (Y/N) came in. It seems that he is taking my advice and is inoring  her. Then I saw Mackenzie grabbed (Y/N) and pull her to the back.

Then I over heard Mackenzie talking about a party that she is throwing. That means (Y/N) is going. Maybe I can sabotage her to make Brandon hate her. But I don't know how.

------------------------------------------------------
Words: 552

Sorry I haven't been updating lately

Man school sucks

Bye~❤️