❤️ thirteen ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was Brandon! I will say that he looked handsome to night. I felt my face heat up and bit.

" Um hey (y/n). You look beautiful today. Not that you don't look beautiful everyday! Because you do, wait that sounded weird because it seems like I check you out every day." Brandon stammered out. I slowly saw he's face red.

I gave out I tiny laugh. Brandon then stopped mumbling and looked at me. "That's fine. As long as you tell me if I look bad." Brandon let out a chuckle, "Don't worry you never look bad."

I felt my eyes widen, I didn't know Brandon was bold. Me and Brandon were talking for a while.

Nikki pov

I hope this stupid plan work, because I have been working on it for a while. The was to kiss Brandon and then pore dirty water on her. I got the idea from Carrie.

Man finding a window to climb in is hard. What is the point of this high window. While I'm trying to get in Chloe and Zoey are going to somehow put the bucket under (y/n) and we will put the bucket. Then the water will be dumped on her.

I finally found a window to climb in. Once I climbed in I started to look for Brandon. I was walking around looking for him before I heard a faint laugh. I turned the corner and saw Brandon and (y/n), laughing with each other!!!

"Brandon! What the hell are you doing!" Brandon then turned around and looked at me. "Oh hey Nikki." (y/n) had a confused look on her face. "Oh are you two a thing?" She said pointing and both of us.

"No!" "Yes" Me and Brandon looked at each other. "No (y/n) me and Nikki aren't dating." I could feel my eyes start to water. "Fine than! (Y/n) Brandon has a huge crush on you! It's wired! It's to the point where here he has wet dreams about you!"

I could see Brandon's face get red with embarrassment. (Y/n) face was getting red as well. I turned around to walk off then I felt something wet fall all over my body. 

Everyone went quite. Then Mackenzie then pointed and started laughing. "Omg look at Nikki! Ew she has mop water on her!" Then laughter boomed out through the house.

I looked over to see Chloe and Zoey standing in the corner, Chloe was holding the rope that was locked to the bucket. Zoey was standing there with her hand over her mouth.

I can't take this I quickly ran to the closest exit and ran. This is so embarrassing.

Your pov

I let out a gasp as I saw the water fall on Nikki's head. I went to run and help her before Brandon grabbed my hand and just shook his head. " No don't it wasn't for her. It was for you." I turned to see Nikki running away, then Chloe to me Chloe and Zoey ran after her yelling her name.

"Please let me explain. I didn't know that Nikki was going to do that. But what she said about my feelings are true. Well except the wet dreams."
Brandon explained to me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Words:557

Man I writing this in the rain and I'm so cold.

I'm so wet ( not like that)

Bye~❤️