❤️ eight ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Brandon pov:

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I looked at (Y/N). Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and her (h/c) hair. It was intoxicating. I feels like I'm under a spell when ever I'm around her. Heck even thinking about her too.

She then moved closer to me as we sat at a park bench. I felt my body stiffen as she came closer.
" You know Brandon I was looking forward to this for a long time." She said to me as she got closer.

I couldn't say anything. This is it, she was going to kiss me. I felt like I was dreaming. I close my eyes and leaned close to her. Then I felt her lips on mine. It felt like heaven, I could taste her chapstick. It had a sweet taste to it.

I then felt her move away from me. "wow." That was the only thing that can come out of my mouth. (Y/N) then smiled at me and leaned in for one more kiss.

I don't really remember how many times we kissed each other, but it was heaven. I never been so happy in my entire life. When we pulled apart for the last time. (Y/N) then cuddled into me. I felt a smile form on my face. This is the best day ever.

Then I heard a ringing noise. Then I felt something shaking me.
"BRANDON! Wake up!" I sat up and looked around. I was in my bedroom. So that means, I didn't kiss (Y/N)! I looked up at who was shaking me. It was grandma Betty, "Come on sleepy head, it's time for school."

Grandma Betty then walked out of my room. I let out a sigh, what a way to start my day. I got up and started to get ready.

I was a bit grumpy this morning. Why, because my dream wasn't real. I am so disappointed. Maybe I'll get to that someday, but for now I just have to wait.

I got in grandpa Phil's car and drove to school. Then all of a sudden my stomach started to get butterflies. I have to see (Y/N) today. I would normally be happy but after my dream. No way!

That's so embarrassing. Before I know it we are all ready at the school. " Ok have fun kid." Grandpa said to me. I got out of the car and saw Nikki. I walked up to her. I need to tell someone about my dream, or else I'll never stop thinking about it.

"Nikki!" I yelled out to her. She turned around and smiled. "Hey Brandon. How was your morning?" She asked me. Before I grabbed her and dragged her into one of the hallways.

Nikki pov:

This is great Brandon is talking to me and he dragged me away! I hope he asks me out. We stopped in the middle of the hallway. Brandon then looked left then right. "Ok Nikki you can't tell anyone what I told you. Ok?"

"Of course. I won't tell a soul." I said to him. Hmm I wonder what he's going to tell me. Brandon then took a deep breath and said, " I had a dream that I made out with (Y/N)."

                           WHAT!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
Words: 549

Did you know Brandon's parents are dead 💀 I had no idea

Any ways I hope you enjoy todays chapter

Bye~❤️