❤️ seventeen ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I ran down stairs to tell dad that I got a date with Brandon. "Ohhh, daddd~!" I sang out to him. I heard a loud grunt come from the living room. I ran over to it and saw dad sitting on the couch with mom cuddling him.

"Whaaaa" dad said to me. "You'll never guess what happened!" Dad then looked over at me, "What happened to you?" I felt a smile come on my face, I let out a giggle. "I got Brandon to go on a date with me!" I said to him with a big smile on my face.

Dad then sat up really fast, Mom kinda got thrown off of him. "What! No way! Your lying to me." I smiled at him. I shooked my head. " Nope! I just called him two seconds ago." I said to him while holding up my phone. I turned around and started to walk away.

I felt my phone be pulled out from my hand. I turned to see dad with my phone in his hand. "Hey! Give that back!" I yelled out to him and try and grab my phone. Dad then turned around and ran to the bathroom.

I turned to mom and she just started laughing at me. "Mom!" I yelled to her. She wiped her tears, "you better get your phone before your dad calls him." I felt my blood run cold,"dad! Don't you dare call him back!" I yelled at him while running to the bathroom.

I started to bang on the door. I heard dad laughing then the ringing sound. "Dad no please!"

Brandon's pov

I was laying in bed trying to think about what me and (y/n) are going to do for our date.Thenn all of a sudden my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the caller id. It was (y/n)! I sat up as fast as my body can go and answered it. "Hello." A man's voice came on. It sounded too old to be a friend. It can't be a sibling because she said that she was an n  only child.

"Um hello?" Once I answered I heard banging and yelling. I started to get a bit confused because it sounded like
(y/n). "Hey this is (y/n)'s dad and I was wondering if you guys are going out?"

That was odd, "Um we are? Is there a problem with that?" I heard more yelling and her dad giggles. " Um that's ok, but I have to pay her. I thought she was lying to me. Well, have fun. I have to go before she breaks down the door." Then the line went quiet. That was weird.

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so madly in love with Pedro Pascal its kinda scary. I just found out about him and 😩😩😩

I just got back from winter break so I'm going to start writing again. Well I hope you guys have a good day

Bye~❤️