Chapter 8

I woke up inside the butterfly mansion's Medical room. I sat up to find that I was no long in my uniform and was wearing a normal white shirt and pants.

My body ached and so did my arm. I saw that genya was at the front door of the medical room muttering to him self. He didn't seem to notice me though. He looked normal again atleast.

"Genya?" I asked with a weak voice. Everything hurt. I felt like a big heavy rock was thrown at me. Genya's eyes lit up as he turned to me. "Y/n" He yelled out before running over to me and grabbing my hand.

His face was only a foot away from mine. I felt my cheeks get hot as his cheeks started to turn pink before he let go and turned his head away.

"You worried me back there." He said as he looked down. Saw his hands clench as he looked at me. I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes slightly.

"Don't do that again!!" He yelled out to me with a slight stutter in his voice. I smiled at him before adjusting in the bed so I could hug him.

His body tensed at first at the sudden outburst but after a moment he hugged back. I could feel his silent tears on my shoulder as he cried.

We held the hug for a what felt like years till we both let go. I smiled at him even though I was probably really red cause my face was hot.

His face was also really red. I could see the embarrassment in his face and I started to get embarrassed too.

"I-I'm sorry! That was unexpected" I said apologetically with a very noticeable stutter in my voice.

"No it's ok!" He said a little panicked and flustered.

We both turned our heads away trying to hide our red face. Then I felt genya grab my hands and I looked at him.

"Y/n. Will you be with me when all of this is over?" He asked. His cheeks were red but he looked serious. "I-" was all I could mutter out for a moment.

"Yes" I said. My cheeks weren't as hot anymore and I felt calmer. I smiled at him softly.

We both hugged for what felt like an eternity till Aoi walked in with my uniform fixed and ready to go.

"Shinezugawa-sama, L/n-sama, We need to go now! We need all the help we can get to fight Muzan!" Her words were panicked and as the moment we had quickly disappeared I got up and grabbed my uniform.

I ran to a random room to slip it on. My uniform also had my sword with it as well which I quickly strapped on.

I ran to the seen of the battle. I saw everyone trying to get a hit at him. I ran towards him then the next thing I knew I was falling to a room with doors.

I looked around and saw a demon which I quickly killed.

I started to run through the doors and kept appearing in different hallways and rooms.

I kept coming across different demons that were pretty weak so I killed them with ease.

I heard echoes through the place of screaming and thuds. I kept trying to get to one of the sounds but I just kept appearing in different rooms.

Then I heard one of the crows was in here too. I heard it's voice. "THE INSECT HASHIRA HAS DIED! UPPERMOON 2 HAS KILLED HER" I heard it caw in the distance. I felt so bad. I wasn't personally close to the hashira myself but I felt bad for kanao.

I kept running a little longer before I fell through the floor and ended up back outside. I grunted in pain before I stood up. Everyone else was here too.

The sun was rising and Muzan was in the heat of the battle. He tried to get away but they blocked him off.

Then he turned into a big baby creature that blocked him from the sun. Then that baby form started to turn to ash.

Everyone started cheering as kakushi started to care for the injured. I saw Tanjiro had his arm cut off and was on his knees.

People started to swarm him until his eyes had become red and his teeth were fangs. He wasn't burning in the sun either.

Then the remaining demon slayers who weren't badly hurt started to go after him. I started to go until Nezuko ran past me at Tanjiro hugging him.

He scratched her but he stayed. For almost 10 min we all fought him. I went from behind and got stabbed in the stomach all they way through.

I felt to the ground and kakushi crowded me. I was pulled away from the battle to a safer spot.

I heard everyone cheering as they had defeated Muzan for good. I looked in the distance and saw Genya fading away into ash as sanemi held him close.

I felt tears roll down my eyes as I watched him disappear away. I felt my energy disappear as I closed my eyes. Then I felt peace and I saw a bright white light. I couldn't hear anything except Genya's voice on the other side.

I walked along knowing I did well in my life and I felt at ease to leave it behind...

(I'm sorry this is not that great of a chapter but I wanted to get done with it as I was losing motivation. So I kind rushed the ending but please to judge me. Alright bye now)