escape.

( SO UM- CREDITS TO CuratorsLeftHand YUP THANKS FOR THE IDEA AND UM- STANLEY ISNT MUTE HERE YAY ENJOY)
And im sorry that uh- chapters are messy rn, but im a messy person lmao

Tw: some curses and violence.
__________________________________________

"God damnit!"

Stanley was walking around, angry, breaking everything around him. Narrator was annoyed because of that. It wasnt the first time Stanley was acting like this. It annoyed the narrator very much.

"Stanley, walking around breaking things wont gonna do anything." Narrator tried to be as nice as possible, even Although he knew it wont do anything since Stanley didnt even pay attention to what narrator was saying.

"I dont wanna be here any longer! Let me out of here!" Stanley walked over to one of the employees desks, took the computer and threw it on the wall.

"Stanley-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Stanley suddenly screamed out. There was a long silent moment, until narrator spoke.

"Stanley, it isnt the first time you act like this, but-"

"How do you expect me to act huh? Like your god dammit puppet?"

"What? Stanley, what makes you say that?"

"You know what i mean. Youre just using me for your stupid little story, doing whatever you want."

...

There was a silence. Narrator didnt respond. Stanley smirked.

"Huh, not so talkative like always."

"Stanley, im slowly getting sick of your behavior, even though im patient."

"Do you think i care? I dont want to be here!"

"Stanley, i dont want to be here anymore too. Both of us are stuck here!"

...

Stanley was speechless. Did narrator just said that he wanted to leave too? Stanley couldnt bring himself to speaking anymore. He was too shocked.

"Stanley, i know you dont wanna be here. I know how long you were trying to escape. Both of us want to leave."

"Then.. let us out!"

"Thats the problem. I dont know how." Narrator sighed dissapointed. "I wish i knew how to get out of here, and give you the freedom you want. But i dont know how."

Stanley sat down at one of the employees desks, clearly not knowing what to say. Stanley always saw narrator as a evil, cruel voice that trapped him here.

"I-i dont know if theres an exit.. ive looked for one since i realized you wanted to get out of here." Narrator spoke up, worried.

Stanley heard narrator moving around his scripts, and after a moment narrator turned off his mic.

"Narrator?"

Stanley spoke up, but no responce.

"Narrator are you there?"

Still no responce.

Some moments later, Stanley heard footsteeps coming closer. Stanley quickly ran towards his office and closing the door. A second later, someone knocked.

"Stanley, thats me. Open the door." Stanley recognized the voice. The known british voice. Narrator. Stanley opened the door. There was a Man, taller than Stanley. He was wearing an elegant suit, yellow glasses, and headphones with mic. The man had brown hair, with gray and yellow strips.