jealous.

(SO UM- BUCKET IG??? PART 2 OF THE bucket.
SO STANLEY IS MUTE YK YK, '...' STANLEYS SIGN LANGUAGE "..." NARRATOR '...' STANLEYS THOUGHTS OR OTHER TEXT OTHER CHARACTER ENJOY😱???)

"Stanley, for gods sake stop with the bucket!

Narrator was clearly getting annoyed with Stanley. He kept walking with his bucket everywhere. He didnt even put it down for a second. Just after a reset he ran towards it and grabbed it.

"Stanley! Its getting on my nerves! You keep walking with the bucket everywhere! I gave you the bucket to calm you down, not to walk with it EVERYWHERE!" Narrator sounded very pissed off. He was clearly getting annoyed at Stanley for his bucket.

'whats wrong with that?'

stanley held his bucket close, tightly, if narrator decided to take the bucket all of the sudden or smth.

"Stanley. Im gonna take the bucket away forever if you wont put it down."

'just try you old bastard.'

"Wha- EXCUSE ME?" Narrator was clearly shocked at stanleys respond, with wasnt pleasing.

Stanley smirked at that.

'whats wrong?'

Stanley was enjoying narrators defence that he will get. Narrator always defended his words. He always believed what he said was true.

"IM NOT AN OLD BASTARD!"

'oh yeah? Prove it. I'll make a deal with you. If you werent lying, i'll leave the bucket. But-'

"Stanley. Im not gonna do any deals with you. Youre getting on my nerves."

'i-'

"Yk what? You and your stupid bucket are pissing me off." Stanley heard smth. He wasnt sure what was that, but it could be narrator walking away from the mic.

'narrator?'

No responce.

'narrator are you the-'

Suddenly, all the lights went off.

It was bad for Stanley.

Very.

Bad.

He was scared of the dark.

He held his bucket closely, sitting at one of the employees desk.

He heard footsteeps towards him.

He looked behind to see someone.

He never saw him. (Like his employees hahaahha im so funny😱😱😱😱)

The guy had brown hair. And elegant suit.

Stanley couldnt see clearly, since it was dark, but only thing he saw clearly was some yellow parts of the guys clothes and body glowing.

Eyes, Tie, some tattoos that looked like adventure line.

"Hello Stanley." It was him. The stupid british voice he knew. The narrator.

Narrator  snapped his fingers and all the lights went back on.

"So, im not old. Im just 2 years older than you. Now gimme the bucket."

Stanley was stunned at the narrator look. Clearly couldnt stop staring.

'Dam.. i never knew he look hot..'

"STANLEY!"

'alright alright.'

...

'but you look hot anyways.'

...

"Just stop about that. Im here about the bucket."

Stanleys grip on the bucket was tight. Even more than before. He was ready if narrator decided to do smth to his Perfect bucket.

Narrator got closer.

"Stanley, give me the bucket, or im gonna delete it and you will never see it again." Narrator sounded serious. He wasnt joking. Stanley got goose bumbs at that.

"I give you one last chance. Give me it or never see it again."

...

Stanley gave narrator the bucket. He knew he wouldnt win this.

"Now, its staying with me. You wont gonna give it back until i say so." Narrator started walking with the bucket.
Stanley followed him, but as narrator went right and going away from stanleys view for a moment, he dissapeard.

Stanley heard mic clicking, some papers and narrator sipping something. Must be tea or coffee.

"Okay! Im back! Now lets go on with the story!"

'i want my bucket back.'

"Stanley you wont gonna get it back until i say so. No need to beg. Not gonna work."

'pleaseeeee?'

"Stanl-"

'please please please! Narry!'

"NARRY? WHAT KIND OF A NICKNAME IS THAT?" Stanley could hear narrator getting emberrased.

'please narry! Give me my bucket! I will follow the script and call you narry if you want!'

...

Stanleys bucket appeard infort of Stanley.

He won.

"alright here! Happy?"

'yes, thanks narry!'

Stanley hugged his bucket. Narrator didnt wanted to say it out loud, but he liked seeing Stanley happy.

He liked that Stanley called him narry.

It made his heart get warmer.

He liked this feeling.
_____________________________________________

SO UM YEAH THE END WOOOOOOOOOW I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

715 words!