vampire!Stanley

(so basically i like the other writers..
Sad-ist drawing.
...
Yeah.
Stanley can speak
ANYWAYS ENJOY!)

Stanley was sitting in his room.
He had tears in his eyes, since he cried a lot for the past few days because of the starvation.

He had to eat.

But he didnt want to hurt or even touch anyone.

Stanley heard a knock on his door.
It was narrator.

"Stanley, you locked yourself in your room for some days and didnt even gave a sign that youre alive! Are you alright?" Narrator sounded worried.

"G-go away!" Stanley sounded sad, but a little angry.

Narrator walked in.
He just had to look at Stanley and knew whats going on.

Stanley took his pillow, as he started to bite it.

"Stanley, you have to-"

"no i dont need to eat. I dont want to hurt
Anyone." Stanley looked at the narrator with tears in his eyes. Like he was begging for narrator to leave.

"Stanley, you are starving yourself. Cmon, you cant just sit here and starve to death." Narrator looked at stanleys pillow. He was biting it very hardly.

"No i-"

Before Stanley could end, he got interrupted by narrators hand near him. Stanley smelled the blood. He wanted to, but in the same time not.

"P-please narrator.." Stanley looked away, clearly trying his best to not think about the blood.

Narrator knew stanley could smell the blood. He knew that it was hard for him not to say no to blood.

Narrator took Stanleys Chin, making Stanley look at him.

Stanley looked at narrator hand.

"Narrator please.."

"Stanley. Just do it."

"N-no!-"

Stanley got interrupted by narrator getting his hand closer to stanleys face.

"I-im sorry."

Stanley all of the sudden bit narrators hand. Narrator flinched a little bit by the sudden bite, but he didnt try to stop him or interrupt him.

After some seconds, Stanley stopped biting and got his mouth away from narrators hand.

"T-thanks." Stanley looked away ashamed.

"Dont worry about it." Narrator smiled at Stanley. He got up, got his hand into his pocket, and got some bandages out.

"Mind helping me with that?"

"O-of course."

Stanley took the bandages from narrator and wrapped his wound with bandages.

"S-sorry for-"

"For eating? Youre seriously going to apologise for eating?"

...

"Yeah."

"Then dont."

...

"But i-"

"Yeah you bit me, and what?"

...

"Nevermind."

Narrator laughed a little bit.

_____________________________________________

So yeah its a one big shit but i hope you guys liked it ig??

423 words!