monster!narrator

(the idea is from.Courage_girl13 Thank you very much! Stanley is mute! And well umm..
Enjoy..

___________________________________________

It was finally the day. Stanley waited days, week months for this!
Finally meeting the narrator in person. He will finally see him.
Stanley was sitting in his office, walking around. Narrator told him to stay in his office... So he did.

Some time passed. Stanley actually wasnt even focused on the time. He was just thinking about one thing. Narrators visit.

Stanley heard a knock on his office door. He jumped in excitment, as he got up and opened the door. Waving.

It was the narrator. But he.. didnt look human. He had harp teeth, yellow eyes, and a tail, that looked like adventure line.

"Hello Stanley, its nice to meet you in person." Narrator tried to sound as polite as he could, even if he knew that Stanley probably wouldnt even care how he might sound.

Stanley jumped in narrators hands, hugging him tight. It shocked narrator a little, but after a moment, he hugged back.

'you dont know how long i waited to do that!'

"Me too."

Stanley looked up at the narrator. Narrator looked at Stanley with his yellow eyes. Stanley noticed narrator had a tail, with was moving around, like a happy puppys.

'may i ask something?

"Of course."

'are you a human..?'

...

"No."

...

'oh.'

Stanley bursed out laughing, at his own qestion. It was pretty stupid when it was obvious.

"What are you laughing at?"

Stanley kept laughing, until he stopped and got up. Both of them continued the story, like nothing ever happened.

___________________________________________

Ok so it was a big one shit. Im gonna do a part 2... Maybe. Idk. It was one of the chapters that werent finished and were waiting for me to end them..
Yeah.

303 words!