a bad day

(this is an au where narrator and Stanley are dating. Stanley is mute. Nathan/nate = narrator.
Enjoy!)

Stanley was sitting at his office, tired.
He wanted to come back home, but he still had a lot work to do. Sometimes he was thinking of changing Jobs, since everytime he came back home he was tired and pissed off at the whole world, but it was a good paying job. He didnt wanted to live in low budget.

...

After 3 hours, he finally got out from his office. He went to his car, and tried to turn it on, but it didnt. His car broke.
Stanley was pissed off maybe even more that usually. He groaned angry, and started walking.
He went to the nearest bus stop, but then when he checked his pocket for some money for his ticked, there was nothing.
Of course he spended it all on that stupid soda machine.

He started walking to his house.
It started raining.
Stanley had the worst day.

...

After walking for 30 minutes, he finally was home. He opened the door, to be welcomed by a nice smell from the kitchen. Nathan was cooking.

"Oh, youre finally home!" Nathan was in the kitchen. He sounded a little bit excited in his voice, but a little worried too.

"Im cooking dinner! Are you hungry?"
Nathan smiled kindly at Stanley, peeking his head out of the kitchen to look at Stanley.
Stanley nodded.

"I see youre not in the mood today. You always come back home tired and annoyed at everything, but your day is diffrent today. Something happened?" Nathan sounded a little worried, as he was looking at Stanley was a smile.

'im fine. My car broke, and i didnt even had any money for the bus.' Stanley signed. He seen very tired, but he smiled a little bit.

"Oh, i see. But come sit down, dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes." Nathan looked back at the dish he was making. Stanley gave a closer look to it, but his mind was blurry. He was tired. He wanted to sleep. But he was hungry. Stanley sighed, as he walked into his room. He changed into his normal comfy clothes.

Stanley walked into the kitchen, giving nate a quick hug and a kiss on his cheek. He sat down at the table. In no time, Nathan placed the food down infront of Stanley.
It was his favorite. Spaghetti.
Stanley smiled a little bit.

'thanks.' Stanley signed, this time with a little more energy. Nathan made his day.

Stanley and nathan started eating.

After they ate, nate took the plates and put them in the sink.

"I'll wash them tommorow. You seen very tired, why dont you go to sleep?"
Nathan gave Stanley a kind, caring smile.

'yeah, i think it will be the best right now.
Can i sleep with you tonight?
I wanna cuddle.'

"If you want too, go on!"
Nathan laughed a little bit.
He went to his bedroom, and he cleaned up his desk a little bit. There was a big mess, since last night he couldnt sleep, and was working on a story he was writing.

Stanley went to his wardrobe, and changed again. Like he couldnt change into Nathans shirt he took from his Before.

Stanley walked into Nathans bedroom, as nathan was already laying on his bed, waiting for Stanley.

Stanley  lay down on the bed, as he snugged into Nathans chest.

"Goodnight."

'goodnight.'

In no time, both of them falled asleep.

(589 words!)